SNAP Exam 2020 Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP Test is a management aptitude test conducted by the Symbiosis International (Deemed) University for admission to the MBA/PGDM programmes offered SNAP Exam Registration & Application Form Apply Online Check Eligibility
Table Of Contents
SNAP EXAM 2020
Latest Updated On 12.10.2020: SNAP Exam 2020 registration started now and interested candidates can apply online from the link given below. The registration of the SNAP exam can be done till 28 November 2020. For more details stay with us.
ABOUT SNAP EXAM:
A candidate aspiring to join an MBA programme offered by any Institute of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) [SIU] has to take the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Computer Based Test (CBT) 2020.
The candidate needs to :
- Register for SNAP Test,
- Pay the registration fee for SNAP Test,
- Register for her/his choice of programme(s) offered by any Institute of SIU,
- Pay the registration fee, separately for each programme.
- Candidate should be a Graduate from any recognized University/ Candidate should be a graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes) at graduation.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SNAP TEST 2020 STRUCTURE:
Nature of Question Paper / Topics and Marks Allotted:
|Section||Questions||Marks Per Correct Answer||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||1||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||1||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||1||20|
- Please note that the SNAP Test 2020 will be a computer based test.
- SNAP Test duration is of 60 minutes.
- Date: 20 December 2020; Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 noon.
- Date: 06 January 2021; Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 noon.
- Date: 09 January 2021; Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 noon.
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has four responses Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- Candidate can appear for a maximum of two tests for SNAP 2020.
- If a candidate appears for two tests, the higher score will be considered for final percentile calculation.
- Any malpractice / use of unfair means will lead to your disqualification from the admission process of SIU.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES REGARDING SNAP TEST 2020:
- The candidate is required to report at the Test Centre by 9.00 a.m. to undergo, admit card and ID proof verification.
- After 11.10 a.m. no candidate will be allowed to appear for the SNAP Test 2020.
- The SNAP Test 2020 will close at 12.00 noon. NO EXTRA TIME, under any circumstances, will be given to a candidate (excluding Differently Abled candidates).
- Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built in calculators / memory or any electronics gadgets will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- The Test Invigilator will check your Admit Card and ID proof and authenticate the same.
- Duration of the test is 60 minutes, i.e. from 11.00 am to 12.00 noon. The candidate may attempt any section in any order.
- A candidate will not be allowed to leave the hall till 12.00 noon.
- The candidate found using any unfair means will forfeit her/his chance of being considered for admission and will be debarred from receiving SNAP Test 2020 scores.
- The scores published by the STS shall be final and shall not be subject to any appeal or revaluation.
- A Differently Abled category candidate is requested to contact STS with scanned copies of her/his Medical Certificate for ascertaining percentage of the disability. (email: [email protected]). The candidate failing to do this will be considered under the Open Category.
Note : If a candidate selects Differently Abled Category in SNAP Test 2020 Registration form and s/he requires scribe/writer facility please note SIU will not be providing scribe/writer. The candidate has to make her/his own arrangement for scribe/writer. The qualification of scribe/writer should be ‘maximum second year of graduation and minimum matriculation.
SNAP TEST REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- SNAP Test 2020 will be conducted on three different dates:Dates of SNAP Test 2020TimeDecember 20,2020 (Sunday)11: 00am to 12:00 noon06 January 2021 (Wednesday)09 January 2021 (Saturday)
- A candidate can appear for a maximum of two tests for SNAP 2020.
- If a candidate appears for two tests, the higher score will be considered for final percentile calculation
- Register online on the website snaptest.org (from September 24 to 28 November 2020). Note – Any change in the online registration form (except name, date of birth, category, test city preferences and test date) will be entertained only up to the closing date of registration i.e. 28 November 2020. No change shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances.
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of online registration for SNAP Test. (Your photograph should not be more than three months old).
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
*No change in name, date of birth, category, test city and test date requests will be entertained once a candidate has paid her/his SNAP Test 2020 registration fee.
SNAP TEST REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT PROCESS:
The candidate may pay through
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
- Demand Draft.
Pay the SNAP Test registration fee of Rs.1750/- per test from September 24, 2020 to 28 November 2020 as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test registration fee.
NOTE – SNAP Test registration fee and programme registration fee of the Institute is non-refundable and non-transferable.
iv) PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT:
Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- per test from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in ‘Make Payment’ Tab. Print the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi, Dist : Pune – 412115
Phone : +91-20-28116226/27/61936226/27
|Registration commences on||24 September 2020 (Thursday)|
|Registration closes on||28 November 2020 (Saturday)|
|Registration fee payment closes on||28 November 2020 (Saturday)|
|Admit Card Live on (www.snaptest.org)||05 December 2020 (Saturday)|
|SNAP Test 2020||20 December 2020 (Sunday)06 January 2021 (Wednesday)09 January 2021 (Saturday) Time : 11: 00am to 12:00 noon|
|Announcement of Result||22 January 2021 (Friday)|
IMPORTANT LINK AREA
|SNAP Exam Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Please drop your comment in the comment box given below. Also if Candidates have any query/issue regarding this post they can just ask through the comment box. Our Team will give you a response as soon as possible. www.jobriya.in