SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Notification Exam Date Online Form Eligibility Criteria Brochure Pdf April SSC CGL 2019 Application Form submission date, CGLE Tier-I 2019 – 2020 Exam Dates, Exam Pattern How to Apply Online SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Notification SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment ssc cgl 2019 notification ssc cgl 2019 notification date ssc cgl notification 2019-20 ssc cgl new notification 2019 ssc cgl 2019 exam notification ssc cgl notification for 2019 notification of ssc cgl 2019 ssc cgl 2019 notification pdf upcoming ssc cgl 2019 notification
SSC CGL Recruitment 2019
Latest Updated On 21.05.2019 : SSC Will Start The CGL 2019 Application From 31.10.2019 to 28.11.2019……….Get Detailed Info. Through The Link Given Below………..
About SSC CGL 2019-20 Recruitment :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 for recruitment to different posts for which Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum Educational Qualification. SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment Tier I Exam will be conducted Soon. The Examination will comprise of two Tiers of Written Objective Type examination followed by Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill test, wherever applicable as per the Scheme of Examination. Posts have been placed in two groups, inter-alia, based on their Grade Pay and papers in Tier II examination. Preference for Posts, is to be indicated in the application. Details of Posts is given below…………..
I. Pay Band-II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised)
|Post Code||Name of Post||Ministries/Deptt/ Offices/ Cadre||Classification||Grade Pay||AGE LIMIT|
|F||Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Deptt. under CAG||Group “B”||4800||Up to 30 years|
|$||Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Deptt. under CAG||Group “B”||4800||Up to 30 years|
|A||Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||Group “B”||4600||20-30 years|
|C||Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau||Group “B”||4600||Up to 30 years|
|D||Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Railway||Group “B”||4600||20-30 years|
|E||Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs||Group “B”||4600||20-30 years|
|G||Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ||Group “B”||4600||20-30 years|
|H||Assistant||Other Ministries/ Department/ Organisations||Group “B”||4600||18-30 years|
|>||Assistant||Other Ministries/ Department/ Organisations||Group “B”||4600||20-30 years|
|<||Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries/ Department/ Organisations||Group “B”||4600||Up to 30 years|
|I||Assistant||Other Ministries/ Department/ Organisations||Group “B”||4200||Up to 30 years|
||Other Ministries/ Department/ Organisations||Group “B”||4200||Up to 30 years|
|J||Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||Group “C”||4600||Up to 30 years|
|K||Inspector (Central Excise)||CBEC||Group “B”||4600||Upto 30 years|
|L||Inspector (Preventive Officer)||CBEC||Group “B”||4600||Upto 30 years|
|M||Inspector (Examiner)||CBEC||Group “B”||4600||Upto 30 years|
|N||Asst Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Group “B”||4600||Upto 30 years|
|O||Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||Group “B”||4600||20-30 years|
|P||Inspector of Posts||Department of Post||Group “B”||4600||18-30 years|
|Q||Divisional Accountant||Offices under CAG||Group “B”||4200||Upto 30 years|
|S||Inspector (Narcotics)||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “B”||4600||18-27 years|
|%||Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Group “B”||4200||Upto 30 years|
|R||Jr. Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation.||Group “B”||4200||Upto 32 years|
II. Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-revised)
|Post Code||Name of Post||Ministries/Deptt/ Offices/ Cadre||Classification||Grade Pay||AGE LIMIT|
|T||Auditor||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”||2800||18-27 years|
|U||Auditor||Offices under CGDA||Group “C”||2800||18-27 years|
|V||Auditor||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”||2800||18-27 years|
||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”||2800||18-27 years|
|X||Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”||2800||18-27 years|
|Y||Sr. Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres.||Group “C”||2400||18-27 years|
|Z||Tax Assistant||CBDT||Group “C”||2400||18-27 years|
|@||Tax Assistant||CBEC||Group “C”||2400||20-27 years|
|#||Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “C”||2400||18-27 Years|
- Firm number of vacancies in each category of posts will be determined atleast one month before the declaration of the final results.
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Other Backward Classes(OBC) Ex-Serviceman(EXS) and Physically Handicapped(PH) candidates for all categories of posts/services, wherever applicable and admissible, would be as determined and communicated by the Indenting Ministries/Departments/ Offices/ Cadres, as per extant Government Orders.
- Vacancies for ExS are reserved only for Group “C” posts and not for Group “B” Posts as per extant Government Order/Instructions.
Age limit will be reckoned as on 1st August, 2019 :
- For Post for which age limit is 20-27 years → He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999.
- For Post for which age limit is 18-27 years → He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2000
- For Post for which age limit is 20-30 years → He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1999
- For Post for which age limit is upto 30 years → He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.2000
- For Post for which age limit is upto 32 years → He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.2000
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
Age Relaxation for SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment : –
- SC/ST —- 05 years
- OBC —–03 years
- PH—–10 years
- PH + OBC —-13 years
- PH + SC/ST—-15 years
- (For Group “B” & “C” posts) Ex-Servicemen( Unreserved/General )—–03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC)—–06 years(3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application.
- Ex-Servicemen (SC & ST) —— 08 years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION :- (As on 01.08.2018)
i) Compiler : Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
ii) Statistical Investigator Grade – II : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level: OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
iii) Assistant Audit Officer :
a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
b) Desirable Qualifications for the Post of Assistant Audit Officer: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
iii) All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For More Details Please Refer Notification given below…………
Application Fee & Mode of Payment: Rs. 100 (One hundred only) : –
- Candidate may note that only online applications will be accepted at www.ssconline.nic.in.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
- The candidates who are not exempted from paying examination fee may submit the requisite fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Center Of Examination & Offline Applications :
|Sl. No.||Examination Centres & Centre Code||Address to which the applications should be sent|
|01||Bhagalpur(3201), Patna(3206), Muzaffarpur(3205) Agra(3001) Bareilly(3005) Gorakhpur(3007) Kanpur(3009) Meerut(3011), Varanasi(3013), Allahabad(3003) Gaya(3203) Lucknow(3010)||Regional Director(CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23 Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002|
|02||Kolkata(4410), Midnapur(4413), Port Blair(4802), Sambalpur(4609), Gangtok(4001), Jalpaiguri(4408), Bhubaneshwar(4604), Cuttack(4605), Ranchi(4205), Chinsurah(4405), Siliguri(4415) Berhampore(4403) Malda(4412), Keonjihargarh(4606) , Bardhaman(4404)||Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission,1st MSO Building,(8th Floor) 234/4 . Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020|
|03||Bangalore(9001), Thiruvananthapuram(9211), Kochi(9204), Thrissur(9212), Gulbarga(9005), Mangalore(9008), Dharwar(9004),Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206)||Regional Director(KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034|
|04||Delhi(2201), Jaipur(2405), Jodhpur(2406),Kota(2407), Bharatpur(2403) Bikaner(2404), Udaipur(2409), Ajmer(2401), Alwar(2402), Sriganganagar(2408), Dehradun(2002),Haldwani(2003),Almora(2001), Haridwar(2005).||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504|
|05||Guwahati (Dispur)(5105), Itanagar(5001),Dibrugarh(5102), Jorhat(5107),Silchar(5111), Imphal(5501), Shillong(5401), Aizwal(5701), Kohima(5302),Agartala(5601), Churachandpur (5502) Tura(5402), Goalpara (5104), Tezpur (5112), Lakhimpur (5109)||Regional Director(NER), Staff Selection Commission, Housefed Complex, West End Block, Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Road,Dispur Guwahati, Assam-781006|
|06||Hyderabad(8002), Guntur(8001), Kurnool(8003), Rajahmundry(8004), Tirupati(8006), Coimbatore(8202), Chennai(8201), Madurai(8204), Puducherry(8401), Tirunelveli(8207), Tiruchirapalli(8206), Vishakhapatnam (8007)||Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
|07||Aurangabad(7202), Mumbai(7204), Kolhapur(7203), Nagpur(7205), Panaji(7801), Pune(7208), Ahmedabad(7001), Vadodara(7002), Rajkot(7006),Nashik (7207),Amravati (7201),Surat(7007)||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020|
|08||Ambikapur(6201), Indore(6006), Jabalpur(6007), Jagdalpur(6203), Chindwara(6003), Guna(6004), Bilaspur(6202), Chattarpur(6002) Mandsaur(6010), Jhabua(6008), Khandwa(6009), Rewa(6012), Raipur(6204), Bhopal(6001), Gwalior(6005).||Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, “J-5 Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001|
|09||Jalandhar(1402), Leh(1005) Chandigarh(1601), Jammu(1004), Srinagar ( J&K)(1007), Shimla(1203),Bhathinda (1401), Hamirpur (1202), Anantnag (1001), Baramula(1002), Rajouri (1006), Kargil(1008), Dodda(1009), Amritsar(1404), Patiala(1403).||Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017|
Note : No change of Centre of Examination will normally be allowed. Hence, the candidates should select the centres carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications.
The Commission reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another centre. Commission also reserves the right to divert candidates of any centre to some other Centre within the Region or outside to take the examination.
MODE OF SELECTION for SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment :-
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier -I → Computer Based Examination.
- Tier -II → Computer Based Examination.
- Tier -III → Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper).
- Tier-IV → Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable) / Document Verification
- The Commission reserves the right to make changes in the scheme of examination such as conduct of Tier-I and Tier-II examination in computer based mode, treating Tier-I examination as only qualifying etc.
- Interview component has been dispensed with. There will, therefore, be no interview.
SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment
Scheme of Examination :
CGL Tier I Exam Pattern:–
It is an objective Type Online Exam. Interesting fact about CGL is that there is No sectional Cut Off…….Check Exam Pattern Below…….
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
So There are 100 questions consisting of 200 Marks.
- Time Duration is 60 minutes (01:00 hour) for 100 questions.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Tier-I Exam.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 & TIER 2 PATTERN
TIER II PATTERN:- It will also be Objective Type, Online Paper.
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
(Finance and Economics)
- Time Duration is 120 minutes (2 Hour) for Each of the Papers.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper-II and 0.50 marks in Paper-I and Paper-III for each wrong answer.
NOTE:- Paper-I & II are compulsory for all the categories of posts. Paper-III is only for those candidates who apply for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II & Compiler & Paper IV is only for Assistant Audit Officer.
- Paper-IV will be for those candidates who have applied for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) in C&AG. The said paper would comprise two parts i.e., Finance and Accounts for which there would be 40 questions carrying 80 marks and Economics and Governance which would have 60 questions carrying 120 marks. In all, there would be 100 questions carrying 200 Marks with each question carrying two marks.
TIER III Exam : –
An additional stage of Examination, i.e. Tier-III, has been introduced w.e.f. CGLE, 2016. Details about Tier III Exam is given below……….
- Tier III would be a Descriptive type paper of 100 marks in Pen and Paper mode.
- The duration of the paper would be one hour (60 Minutes).
- This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which are necessary for Government jobs.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay/ Passage of 250 words and Letter /Application Writing of approximately 150 words.
- The qualifying marks in Tier-III would be 33 per cent. The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. The part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated. The questions in this paper would be of 10+2 standard.
Tier-IV of the Examination would continue to be the Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) /Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) which would be of a qualifying nature.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment :
The online submission of the application for SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment can be made at http://ssconline.nic.in from 31.10.2019 onwards Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application for SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment contains two parts: Part I Registration & Part II Registration.
Important Dates for SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment :
|Last Date of Application Submission||28.11.2019|
|Tier I Exam Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Tier II Exam Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Tier III Exam Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Tier IV Exam Date||To Be Notified Later|
Important Link Area
|Download Advertisement||Download CGL 2018 Notification|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||Download SSC CGL Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download SSC CGL Admit Card|