SSC CGL Result 2020 SSC CGL Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Update News 2020 Tier 2 & Tier 3 link Check Download Region 2020 Wise Marks Merit List Central North Western Region Mp Eastern KKR Karnataka Tier 1 Marks 2020 SSC CGL Result Download CGL Tier 1 Result Deceleration Date SSC is going to release CGL Tier 1 Exam result of Pre in the month of June 2020 SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019 (Tier-I) Exam Result 2019-20
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Result 2020
Table Of Contents
Latest Update Dated 02.07.2020: SSC Has released the Result of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019 Tier 1 Exam…Check The Candidates Roll No. List Through The Link Given Below…..
SSC CGL Tier 1 Marks 2019 Direct Link – Available From 07-07-2020 to 06-08-2020
SSC CGL Recruitment:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC conduct examinations and/or interviews to make recruitment to Group “C” and Group “D” posts for the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. It does not make any recruitment for states. It serves only central Government. Candidates Submitted there Online Application form from the Date 22.10.2019 and Conducted Till the Date 25.11.2019.
SSC CGl Exam Date :
As Combined Graduate Level is most awaited & prestigious Exam. Unlike last years, CGL exam was conducted Online, SSC organized CGL 2019 Tier 1 Exam under Online Mode from 02 to 11 March, 2020 in the computer based mode across the country. Selected Candidates Will be Called for the Tier II (CBE) Exam on the Date 22.06.2020 to 25.06.2020.
SSC CGl Result:
It should be noted that SSC CGL 2019 Result Links will also be available on the Regional Websites. Aspirants from All SSC Regions took part in CGL Exam. So they can also check their Result on SSC’s Regional websites.
How to Check Result 2020:-
These are the Following Steps, Graduate Level Aspirants can Follow to Check His/ Her CGL Online Exam Result :-
- First Step to Check result 2019 is to Visit SSC’s Official Website (www.ssc.nic.in).
- At SSC’s Home Page, you may Find Link to Check SSC CGL 2018 Result for Tier 1 Online Exam. You will be Redirected to Result Page from that Link.
- Another option is to Click on Result Section on Home Page. Here you can find link for CGL Result.
- On SSC CGL Tier 1 Result Page, There are links for Write Up, Result & Marks.
- On Clicking Appropriate Link, you will get access to Check CGL Exam Result, Cut Off & Tier 1 Online Exam Marks.
- You will also get Direct Links on this Page to Check Your Tier One Result, Marks.
Download SSC CGL Result Region Wise :-
|State/UT||Region/ Sub Region|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||Available NOW|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western Region||Available NOW|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||Available NOW|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region||Available NOW|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region||Available Now|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Southern Region||Available NOW|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR Region||Available NOW|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Region||Available Now|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||Available Now|
Process after SSC CGL Exam :
- Only those candidates who qualify in all the papers as well as in the aggregate would be eligible to be considered for being called for Tier – II.
- Candidates who cleared cut off of Tier 1 Exam, will be called up for Tier II Exam.
Final Words :
Candidates are advised to keep visit SSC website for latest updates related to SSC CGL Tier Result & Further Updates.
All Updates Regarding SSC CGL Exam will be available on our website (https://www.jobriya.in) for Latest Updates Regarding Result & Tier 1 Written Exam.
Important link Area :
|SSC CGL Answer Key||Download SSC CGL Answer Key|
|SSC CGL Recruitment Details||SSC CGL Notification|
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any query about this post will be highly welcomed & Our Panel will try to answer your query.