SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 SSC CHSL LDC DEO Notification 2022 SSC Will Start the Online Form for SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2022 SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 Apply Online Link 2022
Table of contents
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- Detail of SSC CHSL Vacancies:-
- About SSC CHSL Age Limit :-
- About SSC CHSL Pay Scale (Salary) :-
- About Educational Qualification As On 01-01-2022:-
- Application Fee:-
- How to Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment :-
- About Selection Process:-
SSC CHSL chsl 2022 Vacancy New Notification Announced CHSL 2022 Postal Assistants & DEO, LDC Vacancy Recruitment Updates Check Eligibility Criteria SSC CHSL 2022 (5000 LDC UDC Posts) Online Form Exam Date Notification Online Form
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Latest Update Of 07.07.2022 : SSC Will Release Official Notification & Started the Online Application process For Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 On 05-11-2022. Candidates Stay Connected with us For All Latest Official Updates…
Note : Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination, 2022 Filling up for Postal Assistants & DEO, LDC posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. The details of the examination are as follows:
|Origination Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination, 2022|
|No. of Vacancy||Vacancies will be determined in due course|
|Selection Process||Tier – I Computer Based Examination (Objective Type)|
Tier – II (Descriptive Paper)
Tier – III Examination (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
|Tier -I Exam Date||Feb-Mar, 2023|
|Application Submission Date||05.11.2022 TO 04.12.2022|
Detail of SSC CHSL Vacancies:-
No. of Vacancy – Vacancies will be determined in due course
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA):
- Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA):
- Data Entry Operator (DEO):
- Data Entry Operator, Grade A:
The updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
About SSC CHSL Age Limit :-
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply. Details About the Age Relaxation is Provided on the Below Detailed Advertisement.
About Age Relaxation :-
|Code No.||Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD(OBC)||13 years .|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||03 years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST).||08 years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years of age|
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ST).||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST).||Up to 40 years of age|
About SSC CHSL Pay Scale (Salary) :-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): : Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
About Educational Qualification As On 01-01-2022:-
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Note: Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01-01-2022 will also be eligible.
Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities(PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Pay Application Fee :-
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment :-
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://ssconline.nic.in Online submission of application will start on 05/11/2022 and close on 04/12/2022.
Steps To Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 :–
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website.
- Applications must be submittedin online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One-time Registration.
- Filling online Application for the Examination.
- For One-time Registration, click on “Register Now” link provided in “Login” Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- One-time Registration process requires filling up of following information:
- Basic Details
- Additional Details and Contact Details
- Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- After completion of registration process, “Basic Details” can be changed only twice.
- Login to online system through your “Registration Number‟ and password.
- Click “Apply‟ link in “Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2022‟ Section under “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Compete your declaration by clicking on “I agree” check box, fill up captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you and “Submit” the Application.
- Proceed to make fee paymentif you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
About Selection Process:-
- Computer Based Examination : Tier – I (Objective Type)
- Tier – II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier – III Examination (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
Last Date:- 04/12/2022
Important Dates For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
|Dates for submission of online applications||05/11/2022|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||04/12/2022|
|Last date for making online fee payment||Announced Later|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||Announced Later|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||Announced Later|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||Feb-Mar, 2023|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||Announced Later|
Important Links Of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
|SSC CHSL Exam Notification||Download 2021 Advertisement|
|SSC CHSL Apply Link||Registration link OR Login Link|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Admit Card Details|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||Download SSC CHSL Syllabus|
|SSC CHSL Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
Candidates can leave their comment in the comment box given below. Don’t Hesitate to ask any query related to this post. Our Panel will try to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The CHSL Notification’s Application Process Is Started from 05 November 2022
The Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Form is 04 December 2022.
– Visit on the SSC Official Website.
– Now Click on “Apply Online” Option.
– Now Click on Apply for SSC CHSL Against Latest Advertisement 2022.
– Fill all the Required details According to your Documents.
– Make Fee Payment
– Proceed to Final Submission.
– Take a Print out of the Application.