SSC CHSL 2019 Typing Test Call Letter 2021 Download Skill Test Call Letter for SSC 10+2 Typing Test Descriptive Test Call Letters 2021 SSC LDC & DEO Typing Test Date/ Schedule zone wise Process of SSC CHSL Tier 3 Typing Test 2021 LDC Skill Test Call Letter Updates
SSC CHSL 2019 Typing Test Call Letter 2021
Latest Updated On 07.10.2021: SSC has Released the Exam Date of CHSL 2019 Typing Test / Skill Test Exam. Admit Card Will be Provided Soon….. Check Now through the link given in the table…
SSC CHSL 2019 Information
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination, 2020. The total number of Vacancies under this Exam were 5000 Posts ( Approx. ). Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 6th of November, 2020 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 15th of December, 2020. Check the other details from below.
Schedule Of Skill Test:-
Skill Test/ Typing Test for SSC LDC/ DEO Posts will be scheduled Soon. Detailed schedules will be available on the websites of the All respective SSC Regional Offices. Date of Skill test will also mention on the Call Letters.
Skill Test/ DV/ Typing Test Examination Date : 03.11.2021
Typing Test Call Letter:-
Candidates can download their respective chttps://ssc.nic.in all letter from the official website of their Regional SSC websites. Skill Test Call Letters will be available for Download Shortly. You can direct link for Downloading of Call Letters from the Links given below………
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator :
- The skill test will be taken on computer.
- The ‘Data Entry Speed’ Skill Test would be qualifying in nature. Candidates allowed to take this test, will have to qualify the test at the prescribed speed on computer, to be provided by the Commission or the agency authorized by the Commission to conduct such skill test at the centre/venue so notified.
- None of the candidates including PH candidates who qualify in the written part of the examination will be exempted from the skill test as passing of the skill test is pre-condition and one of the essential qualifications for appointment to the post of Data Entry Operator.
- Only such candidates who qualify in the skill test at a speed of not less than 8,000 key depressions per hour will be eligible for being recommended for appointment as per their position in the merit list.
- The duration of the said skill test will be 15 (fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2,000 – 2200 strokes/key depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the computer.
Typing Test for LDC :
- The Typing test will be taken on computer.
- Typing test will be qualifying in the nature and will be conducted only in English or in Hindi. English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates) & Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates). (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour/ 9000Key Depressions Per Hour on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word.
All Eligible Candidates can Download their Duplicate Admit Cards for Skill/ Typing Test of SSC 10+2 CHSL 2019 from the links given below………
Note – The Admit Card will be Live to Download Region Wise.
|State/UT||Region/ Sub Region||Download Typing Test Call Letter|
Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand
|North Region, Delhi||Available Soon|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western Region, Mumbai||Available Soon|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region, Raipur||Available Soon|
|West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region, Kolkata||Available Soon|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region, Guwahati||Available Soon|
|Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu||Southern Region, Chennai||Available Soon|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR Region, Bangalore||Available Soon|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Sub-Region, Chandigarh||Available Soon|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region, Allahabad||Available Soon|
For all updates regarding SSC Typing Test 2019 Keep in touch with our Leading Job Portal (www.jobriya.com).
Important Link Area for SSC CHSL 2019 Typing Test Call Letter:
|Recruitment Details||CLICK HERE|
|Tier III Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details||https://www.ssc-cr.org/|
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit Official Website of SSC CHSL & Click on Download Admit Card Download Link.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of SSC.
Admit Card Will Be Available Till November 2021.
SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Typing Test / Tier 3 Exam Will Be Conducted On 03 November 2021.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.
Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission, 1741 candidates have qualified (provisionally) for Skill Test for the post of DEO in C&AG, 37 candidates have qualified (provisionally) for Data Entry Skill Test for the post of DEO in Departments other than C&AG, and 30822 have qualified (provisionally) for Typing Test for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA).
Yes SSC CHSL Admit Card Release Region Wise.
Typing test will be qualifying in the nature and will be conducted only in English or in Hindi. English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates) & Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates). (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour/ 9000Key Depressions Per Hour on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word.
No. The Typing Test / Skill Test Is Of Qualifying Nature.