Swami Shraddhanand College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 How to apply online for SSC Asst. Professor 2020 Last Date to Apply for SSC Assistant Professor 2020 Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Age Limit, for SSC Assistant Professor 2020
Table Of Contents
- 1 Swami Shraddhanand College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- 2 Details of Vacancy for for Swami Shraddhanand College Assistant Professor :
- 3 Age Limit :
- 4 Pay Scale :
- 5 Education Qualification for for Swami Shraddhanand College Assistant Professor :
- 6 Application Fee :
- 7 How to Apply :
- 8 Steps to Apply Online:
- 9 Selection Process :
- 10 Important Dates for Swami Shraddhanand College Assistant Professor :
- 11 Important Links for Swami Shraddhanand College Assistant Professor :
- 12 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Swami Shraddhanand College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. SSC/DU-60/2020-21/261
Swami Shraddhanand College has recently announced and invited the Online applications from the eligible candidates for the Posts of Assistant Professor. The total number of Posts is 85. The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for these posts online. Check the Other details below.
|Origination Name||Swami Shraddhanand College|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancy||85|
|Selection Process||Selection Process will be Merit Based|
|Application Starting Date||14.09.2020|
Details of Vacancy for for Swami Shraddhanand College Assistant Professor :
|S.no.||Department||Number of Vacancies|
Age Limit :
This detail is not provided by the Official department of Swami Shraddhanand College.
Pay Scale :
Pay Level -10 (as per the 7th Central Pay Commission).
Education Qualification for for Swami Shraddhanand College Assistant Professor :
Eligibility (A or B):
1) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
(i) Quacquarelly Symonds (QS)
(ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or
(iii) The Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai). Note: The academic score as specified in the screening guidelines for the Colleges of the University shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
Application Fee :
- Fees for Assistant Professor Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category. *No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Note – No application fee shall be charged from applicants, who had applied for the same post in the preceding advertisement, subject to the condition that interview for the said post in the said subject had not been conducted.
Mode Of Payment :-
Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of Swami Shraddhanand College.
- Under the Ongoing Recruitment the Link for Apply Online Will be Available.
- Now Click on Application form.
- Now Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
Selection Process will be Merit Based.
Important Dates for Swami Shraddhanand College Assistant Professor :
|Last Date of Application Submission||Two weeks from the Application Started Date|
Important Links for Swami Shraddhanand College Assistant Professor :
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement Pdf|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
You can apply for these by visiting the official website for these posts or you can apply by click the “Apply Online” link mentioned above.
The minimum Qualification for appointment as Assistant Professor is Master degree with 55% marks, and the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (Exemption from NET and having acquired Ph.D shall be granted in accordance with UGC regulations.
This detail is not provided by the Swami Shraddhanand College.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be Two weeks from the Application Started Date.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
It will start from 14.09.2020.
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
Fees for Assistant Professor Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category. No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.