GSET 2019 Gujarat State Eligibility Test Application Form જીએસઇટી Apply Now For GSET Download Full Notification Of Gujarat SET Pdf How To Apply For GSET Gujarat Selection Process Apply For Gujarat State Eligibility Test Apply Online For Gujarat State Eligibility Test Check Complete Details Of Gujarat SET Latest News About Gujarat Set Apply Now For GSET 2019-2020
GSET 2019 – 2020 (Gujarat State Eligibility Test)
About Gujarat SET:
Government of India Notification dated 22nd July 1988 regarding revised pay scales stated that only those candidates who, besides fulfilling the minimum academic qualifications prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor / Lecturer, have qualified in a comprehensive test, to be specifically conducted for the purpose, will be eligible for appointment of Assistant Professor / Lecturer. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara announces holding of the 14th Gujarat State Eligibility Test on the date of December/29/2019 for determining the Eligibility of Gujarat state’s candidates for Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Gujarat State. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of Gujarat SET or the link given below. Candidates can apply for this exam from November/04/2019 to 30/11/2019.
|Name Of Board||Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET)|
|Exam||Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET)|
|Starting Date of Online application||4th November 2019|
|Last Date Of Submit Online application||30th November 2019|
|Date Of Examination||29th December 2019|
GSET Examination will consist of WRITTEN EXAM two papers & the selection only will depend on the performance of the candidate in both the papers of GSET
- PAPER 1
- PAPER 2
GSET Examination will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held as under:
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|I||100||50 questions all are compulsory||3 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
|II||200||100 questions all are compulsory|
The hall ticket will be uploaded on the website www.gujaratset.ac.in 7 days prior to Examination day. No hall ticket will be sent to the candidates by post. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the Hall Ticket.
|Center Code||Center Name|
All the candidates have to clear the eligibility criteria for appear in the examination. All the candidates those completed their masters or studying in the final year in UGC specified Master’s degree in a subject of GSET can appear in this exam. The detail information about the eligibility is given below.
- Candidates must have a Master Degree with minimum 55% marks in Sciences, Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications.
- Candidates those are count under the Non-Creamy Layer (SC/ST/PWD) have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for GSET Examination.
- The PhD. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in the GSET Examination.
- There is no upper age limit applying in GSET for eligibility of Assistant Professor.
SET & Post Graduation Subjects:
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Medium of Question Paper||P. G. Course||P. G. Subject(S)|
|Mathematics / Mathematical Science / Statistics / Applied Mathematics/ Industrial Mathematics|
|Physics / Physical Science|
|Chemistry / Chemical Science|
|Life Science / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Virology / Bioinformatics / Genetics|
|08||History||English & Gujarati||
|09||Sociology||English & Gujarati||
|10||Economics||English & Gujarati||
|11||Political Science||English & Gujarati||
|Political Science / Politics|
|13||Education||English & Gujarati||
M. Ed. / M. A.
|14||Psychology||English & Gujarati||
|15||Library and Information Sciences||English & Gujarati||
M. Lib./ M. Lis.
|Library and Information Science|
|16||Law||English & Gujarati||
|17||Commerce||English & Gujarati||
M. B. A.
|19||Computer Science and Applications||English||
M.C.A / M.Sc. M.C.S / M.E. / M. Tech or Equivalent Degree
|Computer Science and Application
|Geology / Geoinformatics|
|21||Physical Education||English & Gujarati||
M. P. Ed.
|23||Home Science||English & Gujarati||
M.Sc. / M.A.
|25||Social Work||English & Gujarati||
|General / Gen – EWS / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates.||
RS.900 (By Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking)
|SC / ST / Transgender Candidates||
RS.700 (By Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking)
|– PWD (PH/VH) Candidates.||
RS.100 (By Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking)
How To Apply:
Visit The Official Website:
Visit the official website and read the ‘ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA’ carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for GSET Examination before filling the online application and depositing examination fee.
Steps for submission of Online Application Form:
Candidate have to follow these two steps for the registration Step 1 & Step 2.
Step 1 – Pay Examination Fee:
- Candidate has to visit the official website of GSET www.gujaratset.ac.in for fee payment.
- The examination fee can be paid only through online mode by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
- Follow on screen instructions for payment of requisite fee and print examination fee receipt generated after successful transaction.
Step 2 – Register Online for GSET Examination:
• Candidate has to visit the GSET website : www.gujaratset.ac.in and provide Order Number and SBI epay Reference ID to “LOGIN” his / her account for filling up the Application Form for GSET Examination by clicking “Apply Online” button available under candidate’s Login Account.
• Please fill correct information carefully in the online application form and follow the on screen instructions for filling up application form.
• After successful submission and confirmation, the candidate should take printout of filled online Application Form on A-4 size paper only. It is mandatory for the candidate to keep and preserve printout of filled online Application Form with him/her for future reference.
• The payment of examination fee (step – I) and Online Registration (step – II) for GSET Examination (on/from next working day of payment of fee) is mandatory.
• Step I: The number of candidates to be qualified (total slots) for Eligibility for Assistant Professor shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of GSET.
• Step II: The total slots shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of Gujarat.
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website http://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
|Starting Date||4th November 2019|
|Last date to submit application Form||30th November 2019|
|Admit card date||7 days prior to
|Exam Date 2019||29th December 2019|
Important Link Area:
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||GSET Admit Card|
|Download Syllabus||GSET Syllabus|
Keep Updating Yourself with “WWW.JOBRIYA.IN”
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding GSET Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Our Panel will Solve your Query.