WB Police Staff Officer Admit Card 2019 – 2020 West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor Exam Call Letter 2019 WBPRB Instructor Exam Hall Ticket 2020 How to Download West Bengal Police Staff Officer Admit Card Check WB Police Staff Officer cum Instructor Exam Date
WB Police Staff Officer Admit Card 2019 – 2020
About Recruitment :
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has recently announce about the Recruitment of 125 Posts of Staff Officer cum Instructor in Civil Defence Organization. Many Candidates Filled their Online Application form For these Posts. The Process of Submitting Online Application form was Started from the Date 24.11.2019 & will be Conducted till 24.12.2019. Candidates Can Check there recruitment details from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Preliminary Written Examination. Date of Preliminary Written Exam will be Provided Soon. Candidates Can Check More Details about recruitment from Below.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
- Personality Test
Admit Card :
Many eligible Candidates waiting for the Exam Admit Card. Because without Admit Card No one will be gave the Exam. So Admit Card will be Available Soon on the Official Website of West Bengal Police. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before exam. We Will be Provided the Direct Link for Download the Admit Card easily.
Download WB Police Staff Officer Admit Card 2019 – 2020: Available Soon
Preliminary Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The preliminary examination will either be an OMR based MCQ type written examination or a Computer Based online test (CBT) depending on the number of applicants and other administrative factors.
- Preliminary Examination shall include General Studies, Logical & Analytical reasoning and Arithmetic with full marks of 200 (100 marks in General studies having 50 questions, 50 marks in Logical & Analytical reasoning having 25 questions and 50 marks in Arithmetic having 25 questions).
- Duration of examination is 90 minutes.
- In case of OMR based examination, the question paper will be set in two languages (English and Bengali).
- There will be NEGATIVE marking for each incorrect answer in the preliminary examination. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The preliminary examination will be a screening test for shortlisting candidates for the Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Final Words :
All the Candidates can bookmark our website www.Jobriya.in by pressing Ctrl+D to get all the latest updates regarding Exam, Results and Jobs.
Important Links Area
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Syllabus||Detailed WB Police Staff Officer Syllabus|
|Recruitment||Detailed WB Police Staff Officer Recruitment|
Candidates can share their queries or doubts in the comment box available at the bottom of this post. Our Penal will Resolve them as soon as possible.