Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 – 2020 TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020 for 320 Posts of Forest Guard & Forester TN FOREST Forest Guard with Driving Licence Recruitment 2020 Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Job Vacancy Tamil Nadu Forest Department Forest Guard Jobs Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date Online Apply Total No of Vacancies Various Post Age Limit Pay Scale Educational Qualification Application Fee How to Apply Online Latest Notification & News Latest Update Latest Advertisement Pdf
Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 – 2020
Latest Update Dated 23.01.2020: Tamil Nadu Forest Department Will Start the Online Application Process from 25.01.2020 for the Recruitment of 227 posts of Forest Guard and 93 posts of Forest Guard with Driving Licence. Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates…………….
General Instructions – How to apply for the posts of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence
Notification for Direct recruitment for the posts of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence
About Recruitment :
It is informed that Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee shall be filling up 227 posts of Forest Guard and 93 posts of Forest Guard with Driving Licence by direct recruitment through online mode. Detailed notification and schedule shall be published shortly. Candidates are requested for the detailed notification and it will be uploaded soon at the official website.
Details of Vacancy: Total – 320 Posts
Forest Guard – 227 Posts
Forest Guard with Driving Licence – 93 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019):
|S. No.||Category of Candidates||Minimum age (should have completed)||Maximum age (should not have completed)|
|1||“General” (ie., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs)||21 Years||30 Years|
|2||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes||21 Years||35 Years|
|3.||Ex-servicemen (Only For Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence)||21 Years||30 Years (after deducting the period of his service in such service)|
Pay Scale :
Forest Guard – Level – 5 Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-
Forest Guard with Driving Licence – Level – 5 Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-
Education Qualification :
Forest Guard –
Applicants should possess the following educational qualification on the date of Notification.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Provided that this qualification shall not be necessary in respect of candidates belonging to the Jungle Tribes (List specified and given in “Information Brochure” published in the Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in.) and also in the case of those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or before 11.10.1982.
- Provided further that those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or after the 11th October 1982 but prior to the 12th November 1987 must possess a pass in VIII standard or its equivalent in a Recognized School.
Provided further that those who were appointed as Forest Watcher on or after 13.11.1987 must possess the Minimum General Educational Qualification.
Forest Guard with Driving License –
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course (Plus Two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Must possess a valid Driving license issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Must possess a Certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the candidate possesses experience in driving of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving licence.
- Must possess basic knowledge about the general mechanism of automobiles.
- Must possess first aid certificate issued by the recognized organization in Tamil Nadu and
- Must be certified to possess the visual standard specified below without glasses.
|Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Near Vision||0.5||0.5 (Snellen)|
- Each eye must have full field of vision.
- Colour blindness, Squint or any morbid condition of the eyes or lies of either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
- Lasik/Laser Surgery / Excimer Laser Surgery underwent by the candidate in either of the eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
- A certificate from the District Government Head Quarter Hospital should be obtained to effect that the vision of the candidate conforms to the above standard.
Application Fee :
The Examination Fee for the posts of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence in respect of SC/ST candidates will be Rs.150/-+ applicable service charges and for all other candidates an examination fee of Rs.300/-+ applicable service charges, per candidate will be collected.
How to Pay Fee :
- Online payment through Payment Gateway
Note: Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft/ Postal order etc., will not be accepted.
Selection Process :
Based on the Online Examination, the eligible (successful) candidates will be called for appearing in Endurance Test, Physical Standards Verification in 1:3 ratio for final Selection.
How to Apply :
Candidates should apply only through Online Mode in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department’s Website www.forests.tn.gov.in. No Other Mode Will be Applicable. Candidates are first required to log on to the Tamil Nadu Forest Department‘s Website then Click on TNFUSRC recruitment’s. then Select the name of the Post for which they wish to apply. Candidates Should read all the Instruction Before Submitting a Online Application form.
Important Dates :
|(A)||Date of Notification||30.11.2019|
|(B)||Commencement of Online Application||25 January 2020|
|(C)||Last date for submission of Online Application||14 February 2020|
|(D)||Date of Online Computer based Examination||March, 2020|
Important Link Area
||Available from 25.01.2020|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||Detailed Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Admit Card|