Tamil Nadu GDS Result 2020 Tamil Nadu BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Cut Off/ Merit List 2020 Tamil Nadu GDS Expected Cut Off Marks 2020 Tamil Nadu GDS Previous Year Cut Off Marks 2020 Tamil Nadu GDS Merit List 2020 How to Download TN Merit List 2020
Table Of Contents
Tamil Nadu GDS Result 2020
Advertisement No. STC/12-GDSONLINE/2020
About Recruitment :-
Applications are invited by the respective appointing authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. there are posts of BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM), ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) & Gramin Dak Sevak. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 01.09.2020 to 30.09.2020.
About Exam :-
Tamil Nadu post will not conduct any online or offline exam. Recruitment will be done on the basis of merit list. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
Selection Process :-
Selection will be done on Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
About Merit List :-
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10thstandard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions refered in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidate apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Circle|
|Post Name||BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM), ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM), DAK SEVAK|
|Merit List Declaration Date||Announced Later|
How to Download Merit List of Tamil Nadu GDS:-
- Candidates visit the official website of India Post.
- Then, find Result Released.
- Here, check for the Tamil Nadu option.
- Click on Tamil Nadu Option.
- Here you will get the detailed list of Selected candidates.
- Check your name in the given list.
Download Tamil Nadu GDS Merit List : Available Soon
About Cut Off :-
The candidates who successfully applied for the Tamil Nadu GDS posts are now waiting for the Cut off list of Tamil Nadu GDS. Cut off List is not released yet, but soon it will be uploaded on the official website of the India Post Ministry of Communications.
Final Words :-
Candidates can add our page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their bookmark to get the latest update of Tamil Nadu Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result and alerts regarding the Upcoming India Post GDS Merit List and Final Selection. We will try to keep you updated by our best endeavors.
Important Link Area for Tamil Nadu GDS Result:-
|Official Cut Off||Available Soon|
|Recruitment||Tamil Nadu Post GDS Recruitment|
All the very Best to all the Candidates from whole team
Candidates can write their Doubts, suggestions and Queries in the Comment Box given below. We will try to answer you with our level best.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
It will be announced Later.
1. Candidates visit the official website of India Post.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Merit List” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Merit List Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on Download Merit List Option submit.
7. Download and Print the Merit List for future references.
The candidates are requested to kindly refer to the relevant notification available on official website.
The candidates are requested to refer to the relevant clause of the advertisement available on official website for the same.
As per Policy We provide answer sheet / question paper/ Right Answer key (model Answer key).