Telangana GDS Merit List 2021 Download Telangana GDS Merit List 2021 Telangana GDS Merit List Releasing Date 2021 Check Telangana GDS Cut Off Marks 2021 Telangana GDS Result 2021 Telangana GDS Selected Candidates List 2021 Telangana GDS Score Card 2021 Check Telangana GDS Merit List Status 2021
Telangana GDS Merit List 2021
About Telangana GDS Recruitment :
India Post (Telangana Circle) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), & Dak Sevak. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 1150 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 03/11/2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 18/11/2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||India Post (Telangana Circle)|
|Name of Post||Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), & Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancy||1150 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Submission Start Date||03/11/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18/11/2021|
About Exam :
India Post (Telangana Circle) will not conduct any Written Exam or Interview for the Recruitment of the Posts of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), & Dak Sevak. Selection Process for these posts will be purely based on Merit of the candidates.
About Merit List :
Candidates who successfully applied for the Posts of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), & Dak Sevak in India Post (Telangana Circle) are now waiting for the Merit List. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Merit List and Cut Off Marks from the Various Sources. Merit List will be release soon on the Official website of Indian Posts. Candidates can check and download the Merit List / Cut Off marks from the Official website of India Post (Telangana Circle), or they can check the same from below.
|Department Name||India Post (Telangana Circle)|
|Post Name||Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), & Dak Sevak|
|Merit List Declaration Date||To Be Announce|
|Merit List Status||Available Soon|
How to Download Telangana GDS Merit List :
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly in case of a candidate joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
Download Telangana GDS Merit List 2021 : Available Soon
Selection Process :
- Merit Based.
Final Words :
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the Official website and visit this page. Candidates can Add our Page (www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the Exam, Admit Card & Merit List.
Important Link Area for Telangana GDS Merit List :
|Merit List||Available Soon|
|Recruitment||Telangana GDS Recruitment|
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Be frank to share any query regarding this post. We will try our best to answer your Query
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
It Will be Declare Soon.
1. Candidates visit the official website of India Post (Telangana Circle).
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Merit List” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Merit List Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on Download Merit List Option submit.
7. Download and Print the Merit List for future references.
The candidates are requested to kindly refer to the relevant notification available on official website for the same.
The candidates are requested to refer to the relevant clause of the advertisement available on official website of India Post (Telangana Circle) for the same.
The candidates may register query on India Post (Telangana Circle) Portal.
You can download the Merit List from the official website or you can download the same from the above mentioned link.
The candidates are requested to refer to the relevant clause of the advertisement available on official website of India Post (Telangana Circle).
As per Policy We provide answer sheet / question paper/ Right Answer key (model Answer key).
The candidates are requested to kindly refer to the relevant notification available on official website. Validity of reserve list is clearly mentioned. No query in this regard shall be entertained.