TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Teacher Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 for 2340 Posts Assistant Professor Teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Notification 2019 Check TN TRB Eligibility Criteria Last date Apply Online Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu Online Application Form 2019 TN TRB Assistant Professor Job Vacancy 2019 TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 TN TRB Asst. Professor Latest Recruitment 2019
TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
Latest Update Dated 04.09.2019: Due to technical reasons, the online registration for direct recruitment of Assistant Professors in Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education (Notification No.12/2019, dated 28.08.2019) is postponed from the scheduled date i.e. 04.09.2019. New date for online registration will be announced shortly………….
Applications are invited for Direct Recruitment from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professors in Tamil Nadu Collegiate Educational Service for Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education for the year 2018-19 only through online mode upto 05.00 p.m. on24.09.2019.
Details of Vacancy :
Assistant Professors – 2340 Posts 19ASC (Post Code)
Age Limit :
Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 57,700–1,82,400–Level 10
Education Qualification :
- For General Candidates: A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/SLET/SET /SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject.
A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms (Certificate of compliance to be obtained from competent authority of the concerned University–to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification).
- A 5% relaxation will be given to BC/ BCM/ MBC & DNC/ SC/ SCA/ ST and Differently abled candidates (PWD candidates).
- As per the regulation dated 18th July 2018 proviso II- 3.4-1 no grace marks will be allowed. For example if the score of a general candidate is 54.99% or a reserved category candidate score is 49.99% they are not eligible to apply.
- All the Educational qualifications should have been obtained prior to the date of this notification.
- It is informed that candidate who have obtained a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, under 10 + 2 + 3 pattern alone shall be considered for selection as per G.O.Ms.No.107, P&AR Department, dated 18.08.2009, G.O.Ms. No. 116, P&AR(M) Dept., dated. 18.08.2010 and as prescribed in G.O(Ms). No. 242, Higher Education (B1) Department Dated,18.12.2012. No other order/pattern will be accepted.
- The M.Phil and Ph.D degrees obtained through Correspondence/Distance Education/ Open University System are in eligible for appointment as Lecturers / Assistant Professors in Colleges and Universities vide G.O.Ms.No. 91, Higher Education(K2) Department, dated 03.04.2009.
- Those who are obtained PG/Ph.D degree in foreign Universities shall obtain equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. This has to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification.
- For the Special Recruitment to teach the deaf candidates, apart from the qualifications mentioned above, they should possess anyone of the following additional special qualifications.
- Rehabilitation Council of India approved Disability related(Deaf) Course–Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf (Hearing Impairment) (or)
- Special B.Ed in teaching the Hearing Impairment
Application Fee :
The Processing Fee is Rs.600/-for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently-able candidates. For SC/ST and Differently-able candidates the processing fee is Rs.300/-.
How to Pay Fee :
- Only Online payment to be made through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
- Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order etc.will not be accepted.
- The candidates also have to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment over and above the processing fee mentioned above.
How to Apply :
Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application process is entirely online. No application in paper will be accepted by TRB. Candidates Should read all the Instructions Before Submit a Online Application Form for these Posts.
A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
Selection Process :
- Certificate Verification
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||24.09.2019|
|Submit Application Fee||24.09.2019|
|Date of Certificate Verification and Interview||Will be announced later|
Important Link Area :-
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Detailed TN TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download TN TRB Assistant Professor Admit Card|