TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2019 TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2018 -19 Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018 for 580 Posts of Asst. Agriculture Officer Apply Online Link for TNPSC AAO Vacancy Last Date of Apply TN PSC AAO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC AAO
TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2019
NOTIFICATION NO. 39 /2018:
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 27.01.2019 for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer as follows:-
Detail of Vacancies: Assistant Agricultural Officer – 580 Posts
Assistant Agricultural Officer (2016-2019) (Post Code No. 3101) – 570+6 Posts (Carried Forward vacancies)
Assistant Agricultural Officer (Shortfall vacancies for ST candidates only) (Post Code No. 3101) – 04 (ST) Posts ( Shortfall vacancies)
Age Limit (As On 01.07.2018):
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age (Should have completed)||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 years||No Maximum Age limit|
|“Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||18 years||30 Years (Should not have completed)|
- For Differently Abled Persons: (Others)
- Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- For Ex – servicemen: (Others)
- Ex – servicemen are eligible for age concession upto 48 years of age.
- The above mentioned age concession will not apply to those Applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
- Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs., who have put in 5 years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
- Instructions given with regard to maximum age limit under para 5 of the ‘Instructions to Applicants’ will apply to this recruitment.
- No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection/ appointment to the post.
Educational Qualification (As On 27.12.2018):
(i) Must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination.
(ii) Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
Note: The candidates those who are having higher qualification in the relevant field without having the prescribed qualification viz. Diploma in Agriculture are not eligible to apply for direct recruitment to this post.
a) Registration Fee
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017) – Rs.150/-
Note Those who have registered in the One – Time Registration system and paid the registration fee Rs.150/ – and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e ., Rs.150/ – and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
b) Examination Fee
Note The Examination fee of Rs.150/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession.
However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC/Ex-Serviceman Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How To Apply:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.tnpscexams.in Online submission of application will start on 27.12.2018 and close on 27.01.2019 However last date of payment of Application Fee will be 29.01.2019.
|Date of notification||27.12.2018|
|Last date for submission of application||27.01.2019|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||29.01.2019|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Subject Paper)||07.04.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||07.04.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
Important Link Area:
|Apply Online Link
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Download TNPSC Asst. Agriculture Officer Exam Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Admit Card|
Candidates can share Doubts, suggestions and Queries regarding TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment by writing them in the Comment Box given Below. We will try to reach you as soon as possible.