TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020 TNPSC CCS-I Recruitment 2020 for 139 Posts of Deputy Collector & Deputy Superintendent of Police TNPSC Group I Services Recruitment 2020 TNPSC CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services) Notification TNPSC Group-I Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Last Date for TNPSC 01/2020
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020
Advertisement No. 566
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 31.01.2020 for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the following posts included in CCS-I Examination (Group – I Services):-
Detail of Vacancies: Total – 69 Posts
|Post Code||Name of the Post and Post Code||No. of Vacancies (Approximate)|
|1002||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)||19|
|1003||Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||10|
|1004||Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||14|
|1006||Assistant Director of Rural Development||07|
|1008||District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)||01|
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2020):
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age (should have completed as on 01.07.2020)||Maximum Age (should not have completed as on 01.07.2020)|
|SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all categories||“ Others” i.e applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all categories|
|For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (C.T)||21 Years||37 Years||32 Years|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)|
|(i) For applicants possessing any degree||21 Years||37 Years||32 Years|
|(ii) For applicants possessing B.L. degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.||21 Years||38 Years||33 Years|
- For Differently Abled Persons: (Others)
- Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- For Ex – servicemen: (Others)
- The maximum age limit is 53 years for the applicants who belong to SCs, SCs (A), STs, MBCs /DCs, BCs and BCMs.
- The maximum age limit is 48 years for “Others” (i.e.) applicants not belonging to any of the above said categories.
- The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-Servicemen applicants those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
- “Others” [i.e., applicant s not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in 5 years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
- Instructions given with regard to maximum age limit under para 5 of the “Instructions to Applicants” will not apply to this recruitment.
Level 22 Rs. 56100-177500 (Revised Scale)
Educational Qualification :
Applicants should possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a n University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Application Fee :
a) Registration Fee
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017) – Rs.150/-
- Applicants who have already registered in One – Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- Those who have registered in the One – Time Registration system and paid the registration fee Rs.150/– and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/– and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
b) Preliminary Examination Fee – Rs. 100/-
Note: Preliminary Examination Fee Note The Preliminary Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.
Main Written Examination Fee – Rs. 200/-
Note: The Main Written Examination fee should be paid later only by those applicants who are admitted to the Main Written Examination based on the result of Preliminary Examination and on receipt of intimation from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, if they are n ot eligible for fee concession.
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.tnpscexams.in.
|Date of notification||20.01.2020|
|Last date for submission of application||19.02.2020|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||21.02.2020|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||05.04.2020 FN 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M|
|Publication of Preliminary Examination Results||May 2020|
|Main Written Examination||July 2020|
|Publication of Main Written Examination Results||November 2020|
|Date of Oral Test||December 2020|
|Final Selection List||December 2020|
Important Link Area:
|Apply Online Link
||APPLY ONLINE NOW|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
Candidates can share Doubts, suggestions and Queries regarding TNPSC Senior Inspector Recruitment by writing them in the Comment Box given Below. We will try to reach you as soon as possible.