TNUSRB SI Syllabus 2019 TN Police Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus 2019 TNUSRB SI of Police Exam Pattern 2019 TN Police Sub-Inspector Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 Check Latest Exam Syllabus for Tamil Nadu Police SI Written Test 2019 Important Topics to Study TN Police SI Exam Syllabus 2019
TNUSRB SI Syllabus 2019
About Recruitment & Notification No. 02/2019:
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has Recently Announced about the Recruitment of 969 Posts Sub-Inspector of Police (TK, AR, TSP) – 2019. A Large Number of Applicants filled there Online Application Form for these Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Starting from the Date 20 March, 2019 & Conducted Till the Date 19 April, 2019. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information about Recruitment from the Below Link.
All the Selected Candidates Will be Called for the Written Exam. The Written Exam Will be Conducted Soon. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
As the time passing away the standard of competitive examination is raising with the time period rapidly. So, candidates also must have to pay more attention towards their preparation to give the best in their examination. Now, we are rendering the determined latest scheme of examination and syllabus for your best preparation regards this screening test of SI conducting by Tamil Nadu Police.
Selection Process :-
|Sr. No.||Test||Marks (Open Quota)
||Marks (Departmental Quota)
|1.||Written Examination||70 Marks||85 Marks|
|2.||Physical Efficiency Test||15 Marks||Qualifying Examination|
|3.||Viva-Voce||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|4.||Special Marks||5 Marks (NCC/NSS/Sports)||5 Marks (for Medals in National Police Duty Meet)|
|TOTAL||100 Marks||100 Marks|
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Tamil Nadu Police SI Written Exam is as Follows:-
► Written Examination comprises of one paper containing objective type questions.
► The subjects covered in Written Examination are as follows :
A) Open Quota
1. The duration of the Written Examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
2. Minimum pass marks is 35% of 70 marks i.e. 25 marks.
3. 140 questions each carrying half mark.
|a)||General Knowledge||40 Marks|
|b)||Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, Information Handling Ability||30 Marks|
B) Departmental Quota
1. The duration of the Written Examination is 3 hrs.
2. Minimum pass marks is 35% of 85 marks i.e. 30 marks.
3. 170 questions each carrying half mark.
|a)||General Knowledge||15 Marks|
|b)||Communication skills, Numerical skills, Logical Analysis, Information handling ability, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Evidence Act, Police Standing Orders and Police Administration||70 Marks|
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for TN Police SI is given below :-
The Written Examination for Sub-Inspectors of Police selection will be of degree level with basic knowledge of Class XII of all the subjects as the datum. The syllabus includes the following topics.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE – BOTH FOR OPEN AND DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES
1. GENERAL SCIENCE : It will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observations and experience as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made any special study of any scientific discipline. The questions shall be from topics- in Physics, Chemistry and Biology viz. Scientific Instruments, Inventions and Discoveries. Scientists and their contributions, Human Physiology, Diseases and their cause, cure and prevention, Diet and Balanced diet, Human Genetics, Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology, Elements and Compounds. Acids, Bases and Salts and allied subjects, Motion, Newton’s Laws of motion – Properties of Matter, Electricity, National Laboratories and other related topics. All these topics will be of basic nature.
2. HISTORY OF INDIA: Dates and events of Indian History from Indus Valley Civilization to the present day Indian modern administration.
3. GEOGRAPHY: Regions of India, Weather, Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall, Natural Calamities, Crops, Crops pattern, Indian Towns and Places, Hill Stations, National Parks, Major Ports, Minerals, Location of Major Industries, Forests and Wildlife, Population distribution in India and other related topics.
4. ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE: Agriculture, Major crops and crop pattern in India, Industrial Development, Major, Medium, Small Scale and Cottage Industries of Tamil Nadu Village and Rural Development in India. Housing, Drinking water and other development schemes – price policy, inflation, population and unemployment problems, imports and exports Industrial development and five year planning.
5. INDIAN POLITY: Indian Constitution, Salient Features, Citizenship, Elections, Parliament and State legislature, Executive, States, Judiciary system, Local Self-governments, Centre-State Relations, Language Policy and Foreign Policy.
6. CURRENT EVENTS: Latest development in Science and technology, political developments in India, new developments in Trade, Transport and communication, historical events. Fine Arts like dance, drama, films, painting, major literary works, Games and Sports, National, International awards, National and International organizations, Abbreviations, Who is Who, Books and Authors, General Technology, India and its Neighbors, present day India and other related topics. Arts, Literature, Culture of India and Tamil Nadu.
PSYCHOLOGY- FOR OPEN AND DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES
1. LOGICAL ANALYSIS: Analysis of any information logically to find out various dimensions of the information.
2. NUMERICAL ANALYSIS: Quick response with regard to numerical ability will be tested.
3. COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Effective usage of languages will be tested.
4. INFORMATION HANDLING ABILITY: For any given information, the various aspects of the information, the inferences and connected facts will be tested.
5. MENTAL ABILITY TESTS: These tests are meant to verify the candidate’s capability to draw conclusions through, inductive or deductive reasoning. It will include elementary problems from school mathematics.
In addition to the above, the Departmental Quota candidates will have question on the following police subjects in Part-II
1. POLICE STANDING ORDER (PSO): The provisions of PSO and its application at various points during the functioning will be tested.
2. POLICE ADMINISTRATION: General rules with regard to the day to day administration of the department will be tested.
3. CrPC., IPC., EVIDENCE ACT: The basic knowledge and day to day usage in the Police Station and in cases which are handled in the Courts.
Candidates are advised that they should have to keep in touch with Official Website of Tamil Nadu Police regularly for more updates regarding information about Exam and its Syllabus.
You may please *bookmark* us (www.jobriya.com) for more updates and information prefer to best choice regarding your bright career.
Important Links Area
|Admit Card||Download TNUSRB SI Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment|
>> W!$H Y0U @LL THE BE$T <<
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.