Tripura PSC SI Admit Card 2020 Tripura Public Service Commission Sub Inspector PET Exam Date 2020 How to Download TPSC Sub Inspector Call Letter 2020 Releasing date of TPSC SI Hall Ticket 2020 Physical Efficiency Test Date of TPSC SI 2020
Table Of Contents
Tripura PSC SI Admit Card 2020
Advertisement No. 05/2020
About Recruitment :-
Tripura Public Service Commission has recently announced the recruitment for the vacancies for the Posts of Sub-Inspector of Police (Men) (Un-Armed branch), Group-C Non-Gazetted under Home Department, Govt. of Tripura.. The total vacant posts for Sub Inspector (SI) is 22. All the Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply for these posts online. The date to apply online for these posts was commenced from 10th of September, 2020 and the Last date to apply for these posts will be 5th of October, 2020.
|Origination Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector of Police (Men) (Un-Armed branch)|
|No. of Vacancy||22|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||10.09.2020 to 05.10.2020 (5.30 PM)|
Selection Process for Tripura PSC SI :–
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
About Exam :–
Candidates who applied for the Posts of Sub-Inspector of Police (Men) (Un-Armed branch). Candidates are now waiting for the Exam Dates. Exam Dates are not released yet by Tripura Public Service Commission, But soon the Exam dates will be released on the official website of Tripura Public Service Commission. The candidates can visit the official website of Tripura Public Service Commission to check the Exam dates or they can check the same from below.
Date of Physical Efficiency Test : Announced Later
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied for the posts of Sub-Inspector of Police (Men) (Un-Armed branch) are now waiting for their Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organisation (Tripura Public Service Commission in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of TPSC. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of TPSC or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector of Police (Men) (Un-Armed branch)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announced Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Tripura PSC SI Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of TPSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Tripura Public Service Commission” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download Tripura PSC SI Physical Efficiency Test Admit Card 2020 : Available Soon
Physical Efficiency Test :-
- The standard of the physical efficiency test will be that of ‘One star standard’ [ 100 – 3.80 Mtr, Shot Put (7.26 KG)- 5.60 Mtr, High Jump2 Min. 50 Sec.] of the National Physical Efficiency Test as fixed by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Education.
- The candidates who achieve one star standard and thereby qualify in the physical efficiency test will be required to sit for a written examination
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for Tripura PSC SI Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||Tripura PSC SI Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Tripura PSC SI Syllabus|
|Official Website|| http://www.tpsc.gov.in/ OR |
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Tripura PSC.
It will be notified soon.
Admit Card Will Be release soon.
1. Candidates visit the official website of TPSC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Tripura Public Service Commission” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.