TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020 Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test-2020 Hall Tickets & Call Letter Download Entrance Exam Admit Card Check Exam Date & Schedule 2020
Table Of Contents
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020
Latest Updated on 03.09.2020: The Admit Card for the entrance exam has been declared now by the Telangana State for the admission 2020-2021. So Students can download it from the link given below.
| The download of Hall tickets from website for Engineering (E) Stream|
| The download of Hall Tickets from the website for Agriculture & Medical (AM) Stream|
About TS EAMCET:
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test-2020 (TS EAMCET-2020) is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This state level examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University / Private Colleges in the state of Telangana and held once in a year.
(Agriculture and Medical):
- The Entrance test is of 3 hour duration and the Question Paper consists of total 160 questions comprising of total of 80 questions in Biology (Botany – 40, Zoology – 40), 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry.
- All questions are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark. The syllabus inv Biology, Physics and Chemistry and the model questions are available in TS EAMCET-2020 Website.
- The Entrance test is of 3 hrs duration and the question paper consists of total 160 questions comprising of 80 questions in Mathematics, 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry.
- All questions are of objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark. The syllabus inv Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and the model questions are available in TS EAMCET-2020 Website.
Exam Schedule Dates:
|Date & Time of TS EAMCET-2020 Examination|
|Forenoon (FN) : 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon & |
Afternoon (AN) : 03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||28-09-2020|
The qualifying percentage of marks for the TS EAMCET-2020 is 25% of the maximum marks for consideration for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to SC / ST, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms. No. 179, LEN & TE, dated 16.06.1986).
The candidate should download the Hall Ticket from the Website: https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Those candidates who have applied for this exam can download their admit card. The admit card can only be download it online only, no admit card will be sent personally.
How to Download Hall Ticket:
- The applicants should log on to the official website
- Go to “Click here for TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card” link which will be blinking at the top of the Homepage.
- The applicants should enter their Registration ID/ Application ID as provided at the time of applications. Also, enter the Date of Birth.
- Click then Login Tab to generate your admit card online in an aforesaid manner.
- The applicants should make sure that they download their admit cards on time before the examination date.
TS EAMCET admits card will be soon declared for the session 2020-21. So it is advised to all candidates who are learning in the TS EAMCET keep visiting on our page for the latest news or visit (www.jobriya.in)
Important Link Area
If Applicants Face Any Problem Regarding TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020, Then Do Comments Here. We, Will, Help You As Soon As Possible www.Jobriya.com