TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 Telangana PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 Check TSPSC Exam Pattern 2017 Download TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2017
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017
About Recruitment :-
Some days earlier Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) had released a notifications regarding Job openings for the posts of Staff Nurse. You can also check these job openings from the Advertisement No. TSPSC Notification No. 57/2017. The Total vacancies are 1196. The Mode of application was Online. Many Candidates have applied for these posts. More Details of Recruitment is Provided Below on the Link Area.
About Exam :-
The TSPSC is going to conduct the Written Exam at various exam centers. The Written Exam would be in Online Median. The candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system. The Online exam would have Multiple Type Objective Questions.
Selection Procedure :-
The Final Selection of These Posts Will Be Based on 70 Weightage (Points) In Written Examination and 30 Weightage (Points) For The Govt. Service (Experience) Put Together.
Exam Scheme :- The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper-II||Nursing (GNM) Level||100||100||100|
Note : There is no information about the Negative Marking is Provided on the Below Advertisement. So Candidates Should check the Instruction on Question Paper at the time of Examination.
Exam Syllabus :- The TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus will be as Follows:
General Abilities :-
- Current Affairs: International, National and State.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Hum an Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Nursing (GNM) Level :-
- Anatomy and Physiology : Introduction to Anatomical Terms; Organization of body sells, tissues, tissues organs systems. Membranes and glands ;Skeletal System; Bones – Types, Structures, Functions; Axial Skeleton; Appendicular Skeleton; Joints – classification and Function; Muscular system; Cardio vascular system; Respiratory system; Digestive system; Excretory system; Nervous System, Reproductive System, Endocrine and Sense organs.
- Microbiology : The control and destruction of Microorganisms; Principle and Method of Microbial control ; Sterilization; Disinfection physical, Natural, Gases, 14 Chemicals and used and preparation of lotions; Controlspred of infection; Bio- safety and waste management.
- Psychology: Psychology of human behavior: Dynamics of behavior, motivation and behavioral process.
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Pharmacology; Administration of Drugs, Classification, Action, dosage of drugs, basic needs and care in special conditions: Case of patient with fever, unconscious patent, patent with fluid in balance, patent with: dyspnoea, care of physically handicapped: therapeutic diet in sick patient.
- First Aid in Emergency situations: Fire, Burns, Fractures accidents. Poisoning, drowning, insect bites, Foreign bodies, bandaging and splinting.
- Community Health Nursing Process: Importance of the Community Health Nursing process; Community identification, planning and Community Health Nursing care services; Immunization; Purpose and principles of Home visiting:;Early detection and management (minor ailments); Environmental factors contributing to Health Water; Safe, uses of water, waste, housing, noise.
- Normal dietary requirements and deficiency diseases of each of the constituents of food: The Caloric, Balanced diet. Recommended daily allowances; Method of calculating normal food requirements; Low cost menu ; Diseases caused by deficiency of protein, fat, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins.
- Medical Surgical Nursing Assessment : Health Assessment; Physical Examination; General clinical investigations; Pre and post operative management of the patient immediate and routine; Post operative complications; Nursing management of patient with – Respiratory, Gastro, Intestinal , Genito, Urinary, Renal, Neurological, Connective tissues, Endocrinal AND Cardiovascular problems.; Role of a Nurse in emergency conditions.
- Medical Surgical Nursing II- Nursing management of patient with disorder and diseases of – Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat, Communicable diseases ; Oncological Nursing Management : Chemo Therapy; Radiation and Radical Surgery; Emergency and disaster Nursing.
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing: Definition, Etiology signs and symptoms, Medical and Surgical Management of Mental Disorders ; Psychiatric Nursing Management: Definition. Principles of Psychiatric Nursing. Therapeutic nurse patient relationship.
- Pediatric Nursing (Child Health): The Health child –Infant, toddles, pre schools. School age, adolescent: Behavioral disorders and Common Health problem during childhood their prevention, Medical and Nursing Management: Infancy ; Early childhood; Middle childhood and Later childhood
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing: Genitourinary system of male and female reproductive system; Menstrual Cycle; Nursing Management & Pregnant Women – Physiological changes in pregnancy, signs and symptoms and investigations of pregnancy; Disorders of Menstruation – Amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea.
- Community Health Nursing II: Specialized Community Health Services and Nurses Role; School Health services; Geriatric Nursing; Demography, and family welfare; Vital Health statistics.
- Professional trends and adjustments: Legislation in Nursing; Legal Hazards in Nursing; Health laws and regulations effective Nursing in India
- Administration and ward Management: Elements and principles of Administration
Final Words :-
All the Candidates can bookmark our website www.Jobriya.in by pressing Ctrl+D to get all the latest updates regarding TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus, Exam, Results and Other Related Information.
Important Link Area :
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Candidates can leave their comments about this post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.