UKSSSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2020 UKSSSC Asst. Professor Syllabus 2020 Uttarakhand SSSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus 2020 Check UKSSSC Assistant Education Teacher Exam Pattern 2020 Download Syllabus of उत्तराखंड सहायक अध्यापक (एल.टी.) Exam
UKSSSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2020
About Recruitment :
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Board has invited the Candidates to fill the Recruitment of 1200 Posts of Assistant Professor (LT Grade) & Assistant Education Teacher. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form was Commenced Online. Candidates can check the detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
Selection Process :
About Exam :
All the Candidates Who Filled the Online Application form will face the Exam. The Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately. The Exam will be Written Type.
All the Candidates filled there application form and Now Started there Preparation For the Exam. Most of the Candidates have a Broad Matter to Study. So here we are Shorting their Matter of Study by Providing the Syllabus and Exam Pattern……
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks/Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 02 Marks.
- The Question Paper will be Based on Educational Aptitude, Teaching Art, Geography, Economics, Political Science and History.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks.
The UKSSSC Asst. Professor Syllabus will be as Follows:
Educational Aptitude : In this Paper the Question Will be ask from the Education Information. Fundamental of Education Techniques & Technology etc.
Teaching Art : In this Exam the Question will be asked which is related to Art.
- The Solar System and the Earth:
- Motions of the earth and their effects, Latitudes – Longitudes.
- Interior of the Earth. Origin of Continents and Oceans, Sudden movements.
- Atmosphere – Composition, Insolation, Pressure belts, winds.
- Ocean Currents and Tides.
- India–Physical features, Climate, Soil, Natural vegetation, Drainage, Agriculture, Industries and Population.
- Physical features, Climate, Soil, Natural vegetation, Drainage, Agriculture, Minerals, Industries and Population.
- Concepts of National Income.
- Basic concepts of Demand & Supply and Consumer Equilibrium .
- Definition of money, its Functions of Commercial Banks and Central Bank.
- India’s Foreign Trade–Direction and Concept of Globalization, Privatization and Liberalization.
- Economic Planning in India
- Poverty and Unemployment in India.
Political Science :
- Political Science and Political Theory – Traditional and Modern Perspective, Power, Legitimacy, Sovereignty.
- Indian Constitution – Salient features, Federalism, Fundamental Rights, Duties, Directive Principles, Amendment procedure, Union and State Government– Legislature, Judiciary, Executive.
- Local Self Government, India’s relations with neighboring States.
- Challenges to Indian democracy, Indian Foreign Policy.
- Recent Trend’s – Globalization, Empowerment of deprived groups and class.
- Study of the past – Pre-Historic and Proto – Historic Period.
- Religious Movements of 6th Century.
- World Wars.
- Rise of Nationalism – Freedom Movement.
- India Between 1858 – 1947.
- Cultural Heritage of India and Intellectual awakening.
All the Candidates be in touch with the Official website of UKSSSC to get all the Related Information of Asst. Professor & Assistant Education Teacher Exam also the Candidates Can Bookmark our Website WWW.JOBRIYA.IN by Pressing CTRL+D to get all the Latest Updates. regarding the Exam, Result and Other Related Information.
Important Link Area :-
|Admit Card||UKSSSC LT Grade Teacher Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed UKSSSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment|
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Below Comment Box We will try to give you Appropriate answer
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
There is no Major Changes in UKSSSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus. Candidates can check it from our Post.
We Already Provided the Detailed Syllabus in Our Post. You Can Check every single Information About syllabus from Above.
Yes, There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks.
There is No Minimum Qualifying Marks for Delhi Police Constable Executive Vacancy.
Offline Written Exam
Question Paper will be Based on Educational Aptitude, Teaching Art, Geography, Economics, Political Science and History. etc.