UP Assistant Teacher Model Paper 2018 Uttar Pradesh Sahayak Adhyapak Written Exam Model Paper 2018 UP Assistant Teacher Sample Paper 2018 Download UP Assistant Teacher Paper pdf
UP Assistant Teacher Model Paper 2018
About Recruitment & Advt. No. : बे0शि0प0/15876/2017-18
UP Basic Education Board has recently announce about the Recruitment of 69,000 Posts of Sahayak Adhyapak/ Assistant Teacher. Many Interested Candidates filled there Application Form. The Process of Submitting Application Form is Conducted Online. The Process of Submitting the Online Application is started from 06.12.2018 to 20.12.2018. Here in the Below Link Candidates Can Check the Details about the Recruitment.
About Exam :
The Official Board is Provided the Information about the Recruitment Exam. The Written Exam will be Conducted Soon on the Date 12.03.2018. More Details about the Examination & UP Assistant Teacher Paper is Provided Below.
Exam Pattern : The UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Total Weightage would carry 60% of Written Exam, Each 10% of High School, Intermediate, Graduation & BTC Marks
- There Will be No Subjective Type.
- The Exam will be of 150 Objective Type Questions.
- The Exam will be of 1 marks for each Questions.
- The Exam will be of 02:30 Hours.
- The Exam will be Based on Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science, Math, Environment & Social Study from 12th Standard.
- The Questions of Teaching Skills, Child Psychologist, Information Technology and Life Skill Management & Attitude Will be of D.El.Ed Standard.
Minimum Qualifying Marks :
For General & OBC Category 67 Marks (45% Marks) is Compulsory & for Reserved Category 60 Marks (40% Marks) is Compulsory. After that the Candidates Will get the Certificate for Qualifying the UP Assistant Teacher.
Final Words :
Candidates can Add our Page (www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam & Result.
Important links :
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. We will try to give you Appropriate answer.