UP B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 BSCN CET Apply Online

UP B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 UP B.Sc Nursing Common Entrance Test 2021 How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Nursing Admission Test 2021 ABVMUUP B.Sc Nursing Course Common Entrance Test Notification 2021 UP B.Sc Nursing CET Apply Online 2021

UP B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021

UP B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021

About University :-

Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU) is a state collegiate university in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (India). It is expected to open in 2020 from a transit campus at Mall Avenue, Lucknow and will give affiliation to all government and private medical, dental, paramedical and nursing colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It was established by Uttar Pradesh act no. 42 of 2018.

About B.Sc Nursing Course CET :-

Online applications are invited for Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to B.Sc Nursing Course (4 Years) in Govt./Private institutions for the session 2021-22 as per following schedule:-

Age Limit :-

Minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December 2021. The maximum age limit for admission is 35 years for Unreserved (UR), OBC, EWS, SC and ST, however the maximum Age for candidates with Physical Disability (PH) will be 40 years.

Education Qualification :-

Minimum qualifications for admission are as per latest INC regulation.

  1. Candidates with Science who have passed qualifying 12th Standard examination (10+2) and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology   (PCB) taken together and passed in English individually from any recognized board.
  2. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by central government having Science subjects and English only.
  3. English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for eligibility for admission in B.Sc. Nursing.
  4. 5% of total marks in core subjects (PCB) in (10+2) is relaxed for SC/ST candidates. It should be 40% instead of 45% as stated above.
  5. Color blind candidates are eligible provided that color corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
  6. The selection of candidate will be subject to medical fitness. No selected candidate will be permitted to join the course unless declared medically fit by the Medical Board appointed by the University. The decision of the Medical Board shall be final.

Application Fee :-

Candidates for the entrance test will have to pay a fee of Rs. 2000/- for Unreserved (UR)/OBC and Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST.

Payments Mode :-

Fee payable through State Bank of India – Fee Collect Link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=3880360.Examination Fee shall be submitted with prescribed application form and online only.

How To Apply :-

  • Visit on University’s Official Website “https://abvmuup.edu.in/
  • After that click on “Apply for BSC Nursing CET” tab.
  • Then click on “New Registration” option.
  • Enter your Required details.
  • Make the Payment.
  • Submit your Request and take the printout of your Form.

Important Dates of UP B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam:

Application Form available (online)01st September 2021 (Wednesday)
Last date for Online Payment15th October 2021 (Friday)
Last date for submission of application form18th October 2021 (Monday)
Admit card available online fromShall be informed
Examination (Online)4th week of October/ 1st week of November 2021
Center of ExaminationDetails on admit card
Result can be seen on Website fromwithin 7-10 days of Examination (Onwards)
Tentative Date of 1st Counselling1st week of December 2021
Tentative Date of 2nd Counselling3rd week of December 2021
Last date Upto 3rd counselling in which Students can be admitted against vacancies10th January 2022 (Tuesday)

Important Link Area of UP B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam

Apply OnlineApply Online Link
Detailed AdvertisementDetailed Advertisement pdf
Download Entrance Exam Admit CardDownload UP B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card
Download Entrance Exam SyllabusDetailed UP B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
Official Websitehttps://abvmuup.edu.in/abvmu-bscnursing/index.php

Candidates Can Leave Their Comment in the Comment Box Regarding Admission Form. We will make a full try to Answer your Relative Query.

Leave a Comment