University of Lucknow JEE B.Ed. Admission Form 2022 Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Application Form Started 18 April 2022 To 15 May 2022 on their Official Website You can Apply Online Application For UP B.Ed JEE Admission Form 2022 UP B.Ed Notification 2022 is Released Now(Out) Here You can Check All the Details About UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Notification, Update exam date, eligibility Criteria UP B.Ed Online Application Form 2022 Take Admission In Government & Private bed Colleges In UP through Joint Entrance Test 2022
UP B.Ed Application Form 2022
Latest Updated On 02.07.2022 : Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2022 Online Application Process has been Closed… The Online Application Last Date was 15 May 2022… Candidates Can Check Detailed Information Below…
UP Government is going to conduct a state level joint entrance exam 2022 for admission in UP colleges for B.Ed. course. As every year an Entrance Exam is conducted for admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) by an University appointed by State Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria For UP B.Ed :-
NOTE : Graduation Final Year Appearing Candidates in 2022 are Eligible Now for B.Ed 2022 Entrance Exam.
UP B.Ed Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 : –
Exam Pattern :-
The Exam Pattern of JEE B.Ed. will be as follows :-
- The Entrance Examination will have Objective Questions.
- The Exam will have Two Question Paper.
- Each Question paper will have 100 Questions in aggregate.
- Maximum marks will be 200 of Each question Paper.
- Time Duration would be 03 hours (180 Minutes) for both Questions papers.
- Each Question will be awarded with 02 marks at every right answer.
- There will be Negative marking of 0.33 at every wrong answer.
- The Subjects of Question papers can be understand by following table :-
Question paper – I
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Language (English or Hindi)||50||100|
Note :- The Language test will have the Questions over Language. There will be two language parts in Question paper. The Candidates need to answer of Either English language Questions or Hindi language Questions.
Questions paper –II
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Aptitude Test||50||100|
|Specialization Subject (Art, Science, Commerce, Agriculture)||50||100|
Note :- The candidates need to attend only their Specialized Subject’s Questions. The Specialization subject would have selected by the candidate at the time of filling Online Application.
UP B.Ed. Educational Qualification :
FOR SC/ ST Candidates :-
Candidate must have degree for Graduation and/ or Post Graduation OR Degree in Sciences/ Social Science/ Humanities, Graduation Degree in Engineering & Technology with specialization in Math & Science OR Any Degree Equivalent to the above mentioned qualifications.
FOR General/ OBC Candidates :-
Candidate must have degree for Graduation and/ or Post Graduation OR Degree in Sciences/ Social Science/ Humanities with 50% Marks, Graduation Degree in Engineering & Technology with specialization in Math & Science with 55% Marks OR Any Degree Equivalent to the above mentioned qualifications.
Now B.Tech & BE Candidates can also apply for B.Ed Entrance Test. Those candidates need to have 55% Marks. Eligibility can be changed according to the government’s Rule.
Without Late Fee
Rs. 1500/- for General / OBC / Other State Candidates & Rs. 750/- for Candidates belong to SC/ ST.
With Late Fee
Rs. 2500/- for General / OBC / Other State Candidates & Rs. 1250/- for Candidates belong to SC/ ST.
► Candidates need to fill the Application Fee by mean of (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking) Payment Gateway of HDFC OR by Submitting Challan Form in any CBS Branch of HDFC Bank.
UP B.Ed IMPORTANT DATES
|Name of Events to be Occur||Date of Occurrence|
|Application Started Date||18 April 2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||15 May 2022|
|Submit Application With Late Fee||16 – 20 May 2022|
|Correction Dates||21 – 24 May 2022|
|Admit Card Date||25 June 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||06 July 2022|
|Entrance Exam Result Declaration Date||05 August 2022|
|Counselling Date||Available Soon|
|Session Starting Date||29 August 2022|
|Last Date of Direct Admission Date & DV||Available Soon|
How to Apply For UP B.Ed Form 2022 :-
Candidates are required to Fill the Online Application Form from the Official Website of exam conducting Authority Official Website. Candidates need to save Filled Application Form & Registration No. for Future Reference.
- Step 1 – Registration
- Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later.
- Applicants will receive their login details on the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Step 2 – Personal Detail
- Applicants have to enter their personal details
- Step 3 – Upload the documents
- Applicants have to upload their respective scanned photo, signature, & left and right Index finger impression and documents related to sub category of the claimed Reservation.
- Step 4 – Educational Qualification
- Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications. Enter the aggregate marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets. Those applicants, who have appeared for their UG/PG final year/Semester Examination in 2022, have to fill the name of their University and their Roll Number now. All such applicants have to login and fill their UG marks before appearing for counseling otherwise their candidature will be rejected.
- Step 5 – Weightages
- Applicants have to fill their details related to the claim of weightages. Candidates have to upload the certificate related to weightages claimed by applicant and it should be duly signed by competent issuing authority.
- Step 6 – Choice of Test Centre
- Applicants have to fill their three choices of test center, in order of his/her preference. The Test center allotted may be different from his/her choice. The University reserves the right to allot any other test center.
- Step 7 – Preview Application Form
- If all the entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees.
- Step 8 – Payments-
- The applicants have to deposit the required fee by Online Internet banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Step 9 – Print Application form
- Applicants can print their completed application form and fee receipt to complete the application process. Applicants have to retain a printout of their application form which may be needed for reference. Applicants do not have to send their printout of the application form to the University.
Note: Restricted data can be edited by the candidate by logging in to the admission website using the credentials sent to their email and registered mobile number. In case the candidate has missed out on the login details, they can regenerate their password by clicking on the forgot password link and entering their registration number. The new login details would be sent to their registered mobile number. The data submitted in the registration page and the opted category cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Important Link Area for UP B.Ed 2022 Application Form :
|UP Bed Download Advertisement||Available NOW|
|UP Bed Admit Card||UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card|
|UP Bed Apply Online||Available NOW|
|UP B.Ed Syllabus 2022||UP B.Ed Syllabus 2022|
|UP Bed Official Website||https://www.mjpru.ac.in/|
- 022 – 61087509
Candidates Can Discuss Here and Share their Comments Regarding B.Ed State Level Joint Entrance Exam 2022 in the Comment Box Given Below.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Step 1 – Registration .
Step 2 – Personal Detail
Step 3 – Upload the documents
Step 4 – Educational Qualification
Step 5 – Weightages
Step 6 – Choice of Test Centre
Step 7 – Preview Application Form
Step 8 – Payments-
Step 9 – Print Application form
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application is 15 May 2022 & with Late Fee 16-20 may 2022.
Online Application Process will be Started From 18 April 2022.