UP NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019 UP NHM Recruitment 2019 for 6000 Posts of Community Health Officer UP NHM Community Health Officer Job Vacancy 2019 Apply Online Check Eligibility Last Date
UP NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019
Latest Update Dated 09.05.2019: National Health Mission (NHM), U.P. has Started the Online Application Process for Community Health Officer Six-Months Bridge Program (Certificate). Candidates Can Apply Online from below Provided Link………
The National Health Mission (NHM), U.P. Invites Online application for the Six-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. This Course is a part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to Strengthen Sub Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for Improved Implementation of Public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease preventing and health promotion.
Detail of Vacancies For Advertisement Ref: No.: 18B/SPMU/HR/Appnt./2019-20/1177
: Total – 6000 Posts
|Position Name||Position Code||Phase||No. of Posts|
|Community Health Officer||CHO-I||I- July 2019 Session||2,805|
|Community Health Officer||CHO-II||II- January 2020 Session||3,195|
Less than 35 years of Age As the Date of Advertisement.
- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)RNRM From a Recognized Institute/ Bachelor of Science if Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates Must have registration from Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council at the Time of Online Submission.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect.
- 2 years of relevant experience in health work sector.
- Work experience in public health system, preferably at the primary/ community health center level.
Stipend/Honoraria and other facilitation for selected candidates:
- Rs, 20,000/- per month will be offered as stipend during the training period, which includes Boarding & Lodging allowances;
- Maximum Rs. 35,000/- per month (Rs. 20,000/- Honorarira +Rs. 15,000/- performance based incentives) will be offered at the time of posting at District as CHOs subject to guidelines issued by Govt. of India;
- National Health Mission, UP shall provide support for IGNOU fees, transport cost for practicum and stipend during the training;
- Candidates have to sign a Surety bond to serve at Sub Center/Health & Wellness Center for at least three years after successful completion of Six months training;
- Candidates who are undergoing the above training or passed the course are not eligible for applying in this session;
Not Available Yet… Wait for the Official Announcement.
Selection Process for CHO:
Selection shall be purely made on the basis of written test.
How to Apply:
Candidates needs to visit the Official website of NHM. Then Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements link Then Click On The Apply Online Link And Select the Post and Register Himself and Fill all the Required Information. Candidates also can apply online through the below Provided link. Candidates can apply only by the Online Process No Other Mode Will be Applicable.
Help Line Phone No: 011 41011564 and 41011565
Help Line Email ID: email@example.com
|Application Submission||09.05.2019 at 3:00 PM|
|Last Date of Application Submission||23.05.2019|
|Written Exam Date||June 2019|
|Written Test result of phase-I (I- July 2019 Session)||June 2019|
|Written Test result of phase-II (II- January 2020 Session)||December 2019|
Important Link Area:
|Syllabus||UP NHM CHO Syllabus|
|Admit Card||UP NHM CHO Admit Card|
|Official Website||http://upnrhm.gov.in/ or https://www.sams.co.in/#|