UP Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2018 – 2020 UP Police Fireman Syllabus 2020 UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman Physical Test Pet Syllabus 2020 UP Police Jail Warder/Fireman Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 Selection Process of UP Police Jail Warder/Fireman Exam UP Police Constable Horse Rider Syllabus 2019
Table Of Contents
- 1 UP Police Jail Warder/Fireman Syllabus 2018 – 2020
- 2 About UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment:
- 3 About Exam:
- 4 Selection Process:
- 5 Written Exam
- 6 Scrutiny Of Documents And Physical Standard Testing
- 7 Important Link Area for UP Police Jail Warder/Fireman Syllabus:
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
UP Police Jail Warder/Fireman Syllabus 2018 – 2020
About UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB) had recently declared the Recruitment of 3638 Jail Warder & 2065 Fireman & 102 Constable Horse Rider Posts. A Large Number of Applicants was Waiting for this Recruitment from a Long Time. They Filled their Application Form through the Online Application Process. The Process of Submitting Application Form is Conducting From 18.01.2019 – 24.02.2019. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Written Exam First. The Date of Written Exam Will be Declare Soon on the Official Website of UP Police Recruitment Board. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
This selection will be done under the Uttar Pradesh Worker Administration and Correctional Department, the Jail Warders Cadre Manual, 2016 and as amended Uttar Pradesh Worker Administration and Correctional Department, Jail Warders Cadre Manual, 2017. This Recruitment Process Will Include Written Examination, Scrutiny Of Documents And Physical Standard Testing, Physical Fitness Test And Selection And Final Qualification Lists.
All candidates who filled the application form are now started their preparation of Recruitment Exam. All of them are worried about their exam because this exam will decided that the particular candidate will be Selected or not for UP Police Jail Warder/Fireman Recruitment.
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern will be as Follows :
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 300 Marks/ Questions.
- Question Paper Will be Based on General Knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical & Mental Ability, Mental Aptitude, Intelligence, Logical Ability.
- There Will be a Negative Marking.
UP Police Jail Warder/Fireman Exam Syllabus :-
The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows :
Numerical & Mental Ability
Scrutiny Of Documents And Physical Standard Testing
Scrutiny Of Documents
Original Documents Will be Verified Under Scrutiny Of Documents.
Physical Standard Testing
Minimum Physical Standard for Male Candidates–
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates of general / other backward classes and Scheduled Castes is 168 cm.
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates of Scheduled Tribes is 160 cm.
- Minimum Chest Measurement for Candidates of General / Other Backward Classes and Scheduled Castes is 79 cms. Without bloating and at least 84 cm For the candidates of Scheduled Tribes and candidates for 77 cms. And at least 82 cm Should be on bloating.
Minimum Physical Standard for Female Candidates (Except Fireman Posts)–
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates of general / other backward classes and Scheduled Castes is 152 cm.
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates of Scheduled Tribes is 147 cm.
- Minimum Weight – 40 KG
Physical Fitness Test
Candidates have to appear in Physical Efficiency Test Which will be of Qualifying nature. In Physical Efficiency Test Male candidates have to complete Race of 4.8 km in maximum 25 minutes and Female candidates have to complete Race of 2.4 km in maximum 14 minutes. Candidates who are unable to complete the race will be disqualify automatically.
Candidates can bookmark our website (www.Jobriya.in) by pressing Ctrl+D for getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards and Results.
for UP Police Jail Warder/Fireman Syllabus:
|Admit Card||Download UP Police Jail Warder/Fireman Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||UP Police 2065 Fireman Recruitment|
UP Police 3638 Jail Warder Recruitment
UP Police 102 Constable Horse Rider Recruitment
Candidates can drop their comments in the comment box. Any query about this post will be welcomed & Our Expert Panel will Try to solve your Query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
No Changes is Done yet for UP Police Jail Warder, Fireman & Constable Horse Rider Posts.
Here we already Provided the Detailed Syllabus of UP Police Jail Warder, Fireman & Constable Horse Rider Exam.
There Will be a Negative Marking.
Yes, The Exam Pattern is same for All Posts.
Here we are provided the Mock Test – https://www.monoclass.com/courses/up-police-si-online-mock-tests-upp-sub-inspector/
You should focus more on your Week Topics.
There is No Minimum Qualifying marks.