UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 UPMSCL Jr. Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 How to Download UPMSCL Admit Card 2019 for Junior Pharmacist-Warehouse Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Jr. Pharmacist Exam Admit Card 2019 UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2019 UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Exam Date 2019 UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Latest Updates
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
Latest Update Dated 27.09.2019:- UPMSCL Has Released The ADMIT CARD FOR JUNIOR PHARMACIST- WAREHOUSE (150 Vacancies) & Application Status………….Download Your Adit Card Through The Link Given Below……………
Download UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Admit Card 2019: Available NOW
INSTRUCTION & GUIDELINE FOR THE CANDIDATES FOR THE WRITTEN TEST
(1) Candidates who are eligible and invited for Written Test can download their Admit Card from www.sams.co.in by entering their Application No. and Date of Birth from September 22, 2019
(2) Candidates must ensure that they carry the Admit Card and a Valid Photo ID Proof issued by Government of India/ State Government (PAN Card, Driving License, Adhaar Card, Voter ID or Passport) to appear for the Written Test on SUNDAY- OCTOBER 06.
(3) Candidates without an Admit Card and a Valid Photo ID Proof shall not be allowed to appear in the examination by the Centre Superintendents.
(4) Entry of candidates shall start in the examination hall/ room at 9:15 AM on SUNDAY- OCTOBER 06, 2019). Entry shall not be given to the candidates reaching late by more than 20 minutes at the examination centres (e.g. 10:20 am). Late candidates shall not be given any extra time.
(5) A seat marked with roll numbers (Roll No. shall be provided in the Admit Card) shall be allotted to each candidate.
(6) The Written Test shall start at 10:00 AM for Two Hours (10:00 AM to 12:00 PM). Candidates shall not be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before 12:00 noon.
(7) The question paper shall comprise of 100 QBs and time duration for a sitting shall be 2 hours as mentioned above in the table.
(8) The candidates must read instructions carefully imprinted on the backside of OMR Sheets and check that the Test Booklet & OMR Sheets provided to him/her is not defective and if so, may secure another copy from the Invigilator instead of the first one. The Test Booklet should be checked with reference to, Question Set, the serial number of the questions and code number before starting your response to the questions.
(9) The question paper will be provided in two languages, English and Hindi. In case of any discrepancy in the question paper, the English version will be considered final.
(10) The candidates must mark their responses in the provided OMR sheet, against the same serial no. of question which they are attempting from the Test booklet (e.g. Question:1 response in OMR sheet S.No.1).
(11) There is no negative mark for incorrect answers.
(12) Mobile Phones, IT Gadgets, Calculators, Digital watch, Bluetooth Device, Tab or any other electronic devices shall not be allowed in Examination Hall; Candidates found using or in possession of the above inside the Examination Hall, shall be summarily disqualified.
(13) Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/ costly items and bags to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. UPMSCL/SAMS/ Examination Centre will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
(14) No candidate shall be permitted to go to the toilet during the last 20 minutes of the examination.
(15) Smoking and taking tea/ refreshment etc., by the candidates in the examination hall/room is strictly prohibited.
(16) Candidates need to return the Test Question Booklet, Original OMR Sheet and One Carbon Copy of OMR Sheet (UPMSCL/Client Copy) to the invigilators at the end of the examination compulsorily and these must not be carried out with the candidates outside the Examination Hall.
(17) Candidate can leave the examination hall/ room along with their Carbon Copy of OMR Sheet (Candidate’s Copy of OMR) after successful collection of Test Question Booklet, Original OMR Sheet and One Carbon Copy of OMR Sheet (UPMSCL/ Client Copy) by the invigilators at end of the examination.
(18) No TA DA shall be reimbursed for attending the written test
Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. (UPMSCL) has announce the recruitment of 150 Posts for Junior Pharmacist-Warehouse. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting there Application form is Conducted Online. The Application Submission is Started From the Date August 15, 2019 at 12:00 Noon and Conducted From the Date August 30, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM. Candidates Can Check there Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
UPMSCL Will Conducted the Written Exam for the Selection of Junior Pharmacist-Warehouse Posts. The Date of Examination Will be Announce Soon on the Official Website of UPMSCL. More Details About Exam is Provided Below.
Selection Process :
Selection shall be made on the basis of written test.
Download Admit Card :
All the Candidates are waiting for there exam As the Examination Date will be announce soon so all the Candidates should download their admit card because without having a admit card No one Candidates will be allowed to give the exam. All the candidates are advise to be in Touch with the UPMSCL Official website. Admit card will be uploaded soon. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of UPMSCL and also the candidates can download it from the direct link provided below.
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows :
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Detailed Exam Pattern & Syllabus Will be Provided Soon.
Minimum qualifying marks for the written test shall be as follows:
- 33% for Un-Reserved categories
- 30% for OBC
- 24% for SC, ST
Final Words :
Candidates Can Bookmark (www.Jobriya.in) us to get the latest alerts regarding this post and Other related Exam, Result and Admit Card. We will try to keep you updated.
Important Link :
|Admit Card||Available NOW|
|Syllabus||Detailed UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Syllabus|
|Detailed Recruitment||Detailed UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Recruitment|
|Official Website||www.upmsc.in and www.sams.co.in|
Candidates can drop their Queries and Doubts in the Below Comment Box. We will try to reach you as soon as possible.