UPPSC LT Grade Teacher DV Schedule 2019 UPPSC Asst. Teacher DV Schedule 2019 UPPSC LT Grade Important Document List for DV 2019 UPPSC LT Grade Teacher DV Date & Venue 2019 Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Teacher 2019 Document Verification Date Important Documents to Carry at the Time of UPPSC Asstt. Teacher (Trained Graduate Grade Men/Women Branch) Exam. 2018 DV
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher DV Schedule 2019
Latest Updated On 07.10.2020 – UPPSC has Rescheduled The DV Date For Hindi Subjects Male & Female..DV Will Be Conducted From 15 October Till 05 November 2020…Download Official Notice Given Below….
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND APPLICATION FORM FOR ADVT. NO- A-1/E-1/2018 ASSISTANT TEACHER (MALE/FEMALE BRANCH) ENGLISH, BIOLOGY, MATHEMATICS, ART, COMPUTER, SCIENCE, PHYSICAL EDUCATION, SANSKRIT, HOME SCIENCE, URDU, MUSIC, AGRICULTURE & COMMERCE
Latest Updated on 18.11.2019: UPPSC Has Provided the Schedule of Document Verification for Selected Candidates of LT Grade Teacher for 12 Subjects. Candidates Can Check Document Verification Schedule from Below Provided Link………….
Click here to submit details and download formset : Assistant Teacher (Trained Graduate Grade) Men/Women Branch – Examination 2018 [A-1/E-1/2018]
Click here to Modify details after submission : Assistant Teacher (Trained Graduate Grade) Men/Women Branch – Examination 2018 [A-1/E-1/2018]
About Recruitment :
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently announced 9832 Posts for LT (Licentiate Teacher) Grade in Rajkiya Inter Colleges for various Subjects. The Application form has successfully Submitted by Candidates. All the Candidates Who is interested in Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Recruitment filled there application from till the decided last date of Submitting the Application form 2018. If the Candidates wants to Check the Recruitment details then they can click on the below link.
About Exam :
The Board was organize a written exam for the UP LT Grade Teacher Post on the Date 29.07.2018. The Exam was Organized in Rajkiya Inter Colleges for various Subjects listed below……
Exam was done for Subjects :- (i) Hindi (ii) English (iii) Maths (iv) Science (v) Social Science (vi) Computer (vii) Urdu (viii) Biology (ix) Sanskrit (x) Art (xi) Music (xii) Commerce (xiii) Physical Education (xiv) Home Science (xv) Agriculture.
DV Date for Hindi Subjects Candidates: 15 October 2020 – 05 November 2020
DV Date for Absentee Candidates: 13, 14, 15 & 16 july 2020
DV Date for 12 Subjects : 22, 23, 25, to 30 November 2019 & 02 to 07, 09 to 12, 18 to 21, 23, 24 December 2019
DV Date for 13 Subjects : 15, 16, 24, 25, 26, 30, 31 October 2019 & 01, 02, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08 November 2019
Documents Required at the Time of DV:
- Matriculation/High School Mark Sheet or Certificate Original & Photocopy.
- Intermediate Mark Sheet or Certificate Original & Photocopy.
- Original & Photocopy of 3 Year’s Degree Certificate & Mark Sheets & Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) of Degree Certificate & Mark Sheets.
- Regarding the claim of reservation, original and shadow copies of the certificate issued by the competent authority on the final format of the Commission. (Certificates in respect to Scheduled Tribes of Gond and Nayak of UP are not more than 6 months old.)
- In the case of bringing digital caste certificates, it is compulsory to bring both Digital caste and residence certificate.
- In the event of Government servant / personnel, original copy of the No Objection Certificate issued by the Appointing Authority.
- Two passport size latest photographs certified by Gazetted Officer and attached with two non-certified photograph application form will be present as above.
Note: Candidates whose high school, intermediate, graduate and other issue letters and certificates have different names / distinguished names in the letters, they will bring the original affidavit of this effect along with the original and then present it with them at the time of verification.
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised to be in touch with our website (https://www.jobriya.in) for Latest updates regarding the Exam, Result & Other Related Information.
||Download UPPSC LT Grade Result|
|Check Recruitment Detail
||Detailed UPPSC LT Grade Recruitment|