UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2022 Uttar Pradesh PSC Has Released Mines Inspector Detailed Exam Syllabus pdf Candidates Can Check UPPSC Khan Nirikshak Exam Pattern & Selection Process of Uttar Pradesh Mines Inspector Examination-2022
UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2022
Advertisement No. A-4/E-1/2022
Hello Aspirants, Here In This Article We Will Discuss About The Detailed Syllabus of Mines Inspector Examination-2022. Candidates Can Check Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process. Here You Can Check The Detailed Syllabus & Other Exam Related Information From Below…..
Brief of UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Mines Inspector (खान निरीक्षक)|
|No. of Vacancy||55 Posts|
|Dates of Application Submission||04/06/2022 to 01/07/2022|
|Date of Written Exam||Announced Later|
|Selection Process||Preliminary &|
|Exam Pattern||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||150|
|No. of Marks||300|
|Time Duration||02 hours|
|Negative Marking||No information is given by the department|
|Minimum Passing Marks||No information is given by the department|
Exam Pattern of Uttar Pradesh PSC Mines Inspector Posts:
Preliminary Exam of UPPSC Mines Inspector Posts:
The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- Written Exam will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- The Exam Will Consist 150 Questions.
- Each question will carry two Marks i.e. Total 300 Marks.
- Time Duration for Exam is 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- The Language of Question Paper Will be Hindi & English.
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Mains Exam of UPPSC Mines Inspector Posts:
- Question Paper – Mining Engineering
- Time Duration – 03 hrs
- Total Marks – 200
- Total Number of questions will be 8.
- Question paper will be divided in two parts – Section ‘A’ & Section ‘B’.
- Question No. 1 will be compulsory & it will also be compulsory to attempt 2 questions for one each section.
- It is compulsory to attempt 5 questions.
- Each question will carry equal marks.
- Each question will be of 40 Marks.
Exam Syllabus of Uttar Pradesh PSC Mines Inspector Posts:
Exam Syllabus will be as follows:
General Study (For Preliminary Examination)
- General Science (High School Standard)
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
- World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural resources of India.
- Current National and International Important events.
- Logic & Reasoning based on General Intelligence.
- Specific knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
- Elementary Mathematics up to 8th level:- Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
- Ecology and Environment.
- वाक्य एवं वर्तनी-शुद्धि
- अनेक शब्दों (वाक्यांश) के लिए एक शब्द
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव शब्द
- विशेष्य और विशेषण
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- सन्धि एवं समास
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
Mining Engineering (For Preliminary/Main Examination)
1. Mining Geology and Economic Geology
- Physical Geology-Constitution of earth’s interior, earthquake and volcano, weathering.
- Mineralogy-Physical properties of minerals, identification of minerals, Mohs scale of hardness.
- Petrology- Basics of igneous, sedimentary and metamorphic rocks.
- Structural geology- Dip and strike, folds, faults, joints, joint sets.
- Stratigraphy- Geologic time scale, classification of Indian rock formations, fossils and their uses.
- Economic geology-origin of coal, classification of Indian coals, Indian coal deposits, classification of ore deposits, Indian mineral wealth, mineral prospecting, sampling methods.
2. Mine Surveying
- Principles of surveying.
- Distance measurement techniques.
- Chain surveying.
- Computation of area and volume.
- Underground surveying principles.
- Levelling instrumentation and techniques.
- Theodolite-principle, construction, surveying methods.
- Curve fitting.
- Correlation surveying.
3. Mining Technology
- Modes of entry to surface and underground mines.
- Shaft sinking- methods, shaft lining.
- Drilling and blasting-Drilling techniques, cut holes, explosives, detonators, blasting practices, blasting accessories, misfire and its handling.
- Methods of mining of coal and metalliferous deposits.
- Roof support- Types and techniques, systematic support rules.
- Mine lighting-Cap lamp, lamp room, electric lamps, mine lighting techniques.
4. Mine Transport and Machinery
- Opencast and underground mines machineries-characteristic features and applicability.
- Transportation systems in opencast and underground mines.
- Mine pumps.
5. Rock mechanics and ground control
- Physico-mechanical properties of rocks and their estimation.
- Rockmass classification.
- Mine subsidence parameters and their significance.
- Ground control-Stowing methods.
- Pit slope- parameters and stability.
6. Heat and Humidity
- Sources of heat in underground mines.
- Terminologies related to humidity.
- Dry-bulb and wet-bulb temperatures (DBT and WBT).
- Effect of heat and humidity. Effect of air velocity.
7. Surface Mine Environment
- Mine noise-Terminology, effects of noise, sources of noise generation and control, noise standards.
- Air pollution-Primary/secondary air pollutants, acid rain, global warming, green house effect, ozone layer depletion.
- Water pollution-Classification of waste water, biochemical oxygen demand (BOD), chemical oxygen demand (COD).
- Surface mine fires.
- Basics of EIA and EMP.
8. Underground Mine Environment and Ventilation
- Mine gases- Properties and detection, mine damps.
- Flame safety lamps-Constructional features, safety features, application.
- Underground mine fires- Causes, prevention & control, detection of spontaneous heating, incubation period.
- Mine explosions-Causes and precautions against firedamp and coal dust explosions, Cowards diagram.
- Natural ventilation-Causes, NVP.
- Mechanical ventilation-Axial-flow/centrifugal fans, forcing/exhaust fans, auxiliary/booster fans.
- Ventilation control devices, air-crossing, volumetric efficiency quotient (VEQ).
- Splitting of air current.
- Laws of airflow, air power, mine characteristic curve.
- Standards of ventilation.
- Ventilation survey-Instrumentation and procedure.
9. Mine Rescue and Recovery.
- Mine rescue-Apparatus and operation. Rescue rules.
- Mine recovery-Procedure.
10. Mine Legislation and Safety
- Mine legislation-Mines Act, Mines Rules, Coal Mines Regulations, Workmen’s Compensation Act.
- Mine safety-Accidents in mines and their prevention. Occupational diseases.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding UPPSC Mines Inspector Examination-2022 Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.in) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus:
|UPPSC Mines Inspector Admit Card||—|
|UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment Details||Detailed UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment|
|UPPSC Official Website||http://uppsc.up.nic.in|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box for UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.