UPPSC RO ARO Admit Card 2020 UPPSC Review Officer Typing Test Admit card 2016 – 2017 Exam Admit Card 2016 Admit Card for RO & ARO 2016 Preliminary Written Exam 2019 Samiksha Adhikari Hall Ticket UPPSC Pre Written Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter of Assistant Review Officer 2019 UPPSC RO Admit Card UPPSC ARO Admit card 2019 UPPSC Review Officer Exam Date
UPPSC RO ARO Admit Card 2016 – 2020
Latest Updated On 10.06.2020: UPPSC Has Announced the Exam Date for RO & ARO 2016 Pre & Mains Exam. Pre Exam Will be Conducted on 13.09.2020 & Main Exam Will be Conducted on 22.12.2020 Onwards… Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Link…….
Latest Updated On 01.06.2020: 92% Candidates Attend the DV of RO ARO 2017…. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Image…….
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND APPLICATION FORM FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI/ SAHAYAK SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI ETC (GENERAL/SPECIAL RECTT.) EXAMINATION – 2017 UNDER ADVT. NO. [A-4/E-1/2017].
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will conduct a Preliminary Written exam for recruitment to the posts of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer. All the Interested Candidates Filled there Online Application form for These Posts. T The Process of Submitting Application form is Conducted Online from the Date 30.12.2017 & Available till 30.01.2018. More Details are as follows.
About Exam :
All those Eligible Candidates Who filled there Application form Successfully will face the Pre Exam on 13.09.2020. The Mains Exam Will be held on 01 November 2020 (tentatively). More Details are as Provided Below
UPPSC RO ARO Pre Exam Date 2016 –
03 May 2020 13.09.2020
UPPSC RO ARO Mains Exam Date 2016 –
01 November 2020 22.12.2020
UPPSC ARO Typing Test Date – 18 January 2020
UPPSC RO/ARO Mains Exam Date :
25, 26 & 27 November 2018 17, 18 & 20 February 2019
UPPSC RO/ARO Pre Exam Date : 08.04.2018
Admit Card :
The weblink for downloading their e-admit card of UPPSC RO ARO Admit Card for Written Exam will be provided Soon on the KVS Official website. Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of RO & ARO Preliminary Exam by Uttar Pradesh PSC. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before Exam. Also the Candidates Can Download there Admit Card from the Below Provided Table.
About Exam Syllabus and Pattern : Exam Pattern for the RO & ARO Pre written Exam is as Follows:-
|Sr. No.||Subject||Time Duration||No. Of Question||Max. Mark|
|1||General Studies (Objective Type)||2 Hrs.||140 Ques.||140 Marks|
|2||General Hindi (Objective Type)||1 Hrs.||60 Ques.||60 Marks|
- Pre Written have 2 Papers & will consists of Total 200 Marks as above.
- Question of Pre Exam is based on Multiple Choice Exam Pattern(MCQ).
- There will be Negative Marking in the Objective Type Questions.
Points To Note Before Typing Test : —
- The Hindi Typing Test Will Be Conducted On Krutidev010 Font.
- The Duration Of Hindi Typing Test Will Be 05 Minutes.
- Those Candidates Who Got Succeed In Typing Test Will Be Determined For Final Selection.
- The ARO Typing Test Admit Card Downloading Date Will Be Info. Soon At Official Website.
Recruitment Process :
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
How to Download Admit Card (Step by Step) :
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of UPPSC https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Then Click on the Link Download Admit Card Provided on the Left Side.
- When Candidates Click on Download Admit Card Link the Admit Card Page will be Visible.
- Now Candidates Can Download there Admit Card by Filling Registration Number, DOB & Gender.
|Download Admit Card Link
|Check Full Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Check Recruitment Detail
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts.