UPSC Civil Service Syllabus 2019 UPSC IAS Exam Syllabus 2019 UPSC IAS mains Exam Syllabus 2019 Check Scheme of UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019 Check Exam Pattern of UPSC Civil Service
UPSC Civil Service Syllabus 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct Civil Services Pre Examination 2019 for Indian Administrative Service IAS / Indian Police Service IPS/ Indian Forest Service IFoS and various allied services. There Are many Candidates Who Filled there Online Application Form for these Posts. The Application was Submitted from 19/02/2019 to 18/03/2019. More Details about Recruitment is Provided Below.
All the Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application form will Face the Exam. Soon the UPSC IAS IPS Pre Exam will be Conducted on the Date 02/06/2019 & after that the Main Exam will be Conducted on 20.09.2019.
UPSC organizes Civil Services exam in two phases. Phase-I of Civil Service exam is Pre exam & Phase-II of the UPSC Civil Service is Mains Exam. Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary & Mains exam is discussed here:-
The competitive examination comprises two successive stages :
(i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Main Examination; and
(ii) Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts.
Qualifying Examination :
One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution- (300 Marks)
English- (300 Marks)
Papers to be Counted for Merit:-
|Paper-II||General Studies-I||250 Marks|
|Paper-III||General Studies –II||250 Marks|
|Paper-IV||General Studies –III||250 Marks|
|Paper-V||General Studies -IV||250 Marks|
|Paper-VI||Optional Subject – Paper 1||250 Marks|
|Paper-VII||Optional Subject – Paper 2||250 Marks|
|Sub Total (Written test)||750 Marks|
|Personality Test||275 Marks|
|Personality Test||2025 Marks|
- The papers on Indian languages and English (Paper A and paper B) will be of Matriculation or equivalent standard and will be of qualifying nature. The marks obtained in these papers will not be counted for ranking.
- Evaluation of the papers, namely, ‘Essay’, ‘General Studies’ and Optional Subject of all the candidates would be done simultaneously along with evaluation of their qualifying papers on ‘Indian Languages’ and ‘English’ but the papers on Essay, General Studies and Optional Subject of only such candidates will be taken cognizance who attain 25% marks in ‘Indian Language’ and 25% in English as minimum qualifying standards in these qualifying papers.
- Candidates who qualify the Preliminary Written Exam will have to face Personality Test i.e. Interview. Interview will be of 275 marks.
Paper-I:- Candidates have to write essay on Current topics.
Paper-II:- Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society.
Paper-III: Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations
Paper-IV:- Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management.
Paper-V:- Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude.
Paper- VI & VII:- Questions will be asked from optional subject choose by Candidate.
Please Refer Syllabus Link for List of Optional Subjects.
- Interview Will be of 275 marks.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a Board who will have before them a record of his career. He will be asked questions on matters of general interest.
- The object of the interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for a career in public service by a Board of competent and unbiased observers.
- The test is intended to judge the mental caliber of a candidate. In broad terms this is really an assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also social traits and his interest in current affairs. Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgement, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity.
Last Words :
You will be able to Download Admit Card from this Page, when It is uploaded by UPSC. So Keep Visit this Space for Admit Card Download.
Updates about UPSC exam will available on our website (www.jobriya.com). Bookmark our site & Visit for Latest Updates.
Important Link Area :
|Syllabus||Download Syllabus pdf
|Recruitment||Detailed UPSC Civil Service Recruitment|
|Admit Card||UPSC Civil Service Admit Card|
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Any Query & Question about this post will be welcomed and our panel will solve your relative query.