UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2019 UPSC Civil Service Syllabus 2019 UPSC IAS Exam Pattern 2019 UPSC IAS Pre & Mains Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019 Check Scheme of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary & Mains Exam 2019
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2019
About UPSC CSE :-
Union Public Service Commission is fully responsible for conducting the Civil Services Exam All Over India. UPSC organizes Civil Services exam in two phases. First Phase of Civil Service exam is Preliminary exam. Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus of UPSC Civil Services exam is discussed here:-
About Recruitment & Advt. No. 04/2019-CSP :-
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct Civil Services Pre Examination 2019 for Indian Administrative Service IAS / Indian Police Service IPS/ Indian Forest Service IFoS and various allied services. There Are many Candidates Who Filled there Online Application Form for these Posts. The Last date for Applying online in UPSC Civil is 18.03.2019. More Details about Recruitment is Provided Below.About Exam :-
All the Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application form will Face the Exam. Soon the UPSC IAS IPS Pre Exam will be Conducted on the Date 02.06.2019 (SUNDAY) & after that the Main Exam will be Conducted on the Date 20.09.2019 (FRIDAY).
Exam Pattern :-
The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory papers of 400 marks each.
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
Paper-I:-Paper-I will be of General Studies-I.
Paper-II:- Paper-II will be of General Studies-II. Paper-II will be of CSAT Pattern.
There will be negative marking. one-third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Exam Syllabus :- The Exam Syllabus will be as follows:
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude,etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc).
Candidates who qualify the Pre written exam will be eligible to take part in Phase-II of the exam i.e UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam.
Updates about UPSC exam will available on our website (www.jobriya.com). Bookmark our site & Visit for Latest Updates.
Important Link Area
|Recruitment||Detailed UPSC Civil Service Recruitment|
|Admit Card||Download UPSC Civil Service Admit Card|
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Any Query & Question about this post will be welcomed and our panel will solve your relative query.