UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern CMS 2019 Combined Medical Service 2019 Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Examination 2019 Syllabus Exam Pattern 2019 UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Syllabus for Paper-I & Paper-II UPSC CMS Preliminary Exam And Main Exam Syllabus 2019
UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019
About CMS :-
UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination or the CMS Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment as Medical Officer in various organizations such as the Indian Ordnance Factories, Indian Railways,municipal corporation of Delhi ,New Delhi municipal corporation functioning under the Government of India (UPSC 2019).
About Exam :-
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is fully responsible for conducting the Combined Medical Services Exam All Over India. UPSC will hold the Combined Medical Service Examination on 21 July, 2019. Information about UPSC CMS Syllabus & Exam Pattern is provided here.
Exam Pattern :-
|Stage I||CMS Pre||Questions||Marks|
|Paper -1||General Medicine including Cardiology, Neurology, Dermatology and Psychiatry||60%|
|Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopedics||40%|
|Stage II||CMS Mains||Questions||Marks|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40%|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40%|
There will be Negative marking. One-third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Candidates who qualifies the written exam will be called for Interview for Personality Test. Interview will be of 100 Marks.
Exam Syllabus :-
General Medicine:- General Medicine including the following:
- Respiratory diseases
- Gastro ‐ intestinal
- Genito ‐ Urinary
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases- Virus, Rickets, Bacterial, Spirochetal, Protozoan, Metazoan, Fungus.
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskelatal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Snake bite
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Patho physiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non vaccines preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia
Pediatrics :- Pediatrics including the following:
- Common childhood emergencies,
- Basic new born care,
- Normal developmental milestones,
- Accidents and poisonings in children,
- Birth defects and counseling including autism,
- Immunization in children,
- Recognizing children with special needs and management, and
- National programmes related to child health.
Surgery:- Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology & Orthopedics.
Gynecology & Obstetrics:- Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Family Planning
Preventive & Social Medicine:- Social & Community Medicine, Health Administration & Planning, Environmental Health, Nutrition & Health, Medical Sociology & Health Education etc.
Candidates can download the Detailed Syllabus from the Link given below.
Final Words :-
Make sure that you prepare well for the upcoming CMS exam questions paper. Candidates are advised to be prepared, It is about a months away. So Candidates take their study to upper level & prepare well for exam.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Candidates Can Leave Their Respective Comments Regarding UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019 In The Comment Box. Candidates Can Share Any Query Regarding This Post. https://www.jobriya.in