UPSC Combined Defence Service (II) 2019-20 CDS 2 Notification Eligibility Criteria 2019-2020 UPSC CDS Exam Fee CDS II Age Limit UPSC CDS II 2019 Exam Date CDS 2019 Selection Process CDS II 2019-20 UPSC CDS II 2019-20 Exams CDS II 2019-20 CDS II Apply 2019
UPSC Combined Defence Service 2019-20
Latest Update 08.07.2019 :- UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2019, Today is the last Date for registration. Candidates can apply through the link given below…
About CDS :-
On the behalf of UPSC, CDS (combined defence services) is conducted this exam two times in a year. Candidates can apply for this exam who wants to serve for Indian Naval Academy, Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy and Indian Air force.
About Examination :-
The Combined Defence Services is conducted two times in a year on the behalf of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). It is a defence exam which is conducted to fill the vacancies of Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy. Only unmarried graduate candidates can apply for this exam and generally the Examinations are conducted in the of February and November.
Course and Approximate No. of Vacancies = 417 :-
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
149th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2020
[including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’
Certificate (Army Wing) holders]
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
Course commencing in July, 2020 Executive
(General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies
reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2020
i.e. No. 208 F(P) Course.
[03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’
Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)
112th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in
October, 2020 [(i) 171 vacs for SSC (Men) (NT)
UPSC, (ii) 04 vacs for JAG (Men) (NT) October, 2020
Non UPSC and (iii) 50 vacs for NCC Special entry
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai
26th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2020
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2020 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2000 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 2000) only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issue-less widows who have not remarried and issue-less divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001.
General /OBC : 200 Re/-
All Female & SC/ST : No Application Fee
The education qualification for the CDS exam are in the description below-
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
There is four stages for the CDS exam which are as follows –
- Written examination
- SSB Test / Interview (in two stages)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
12 June 2019
Last Date for Online Registration
|08 July 2019|
|08 September 2019|
November 2019 (Tentative)
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website. The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination.
Important Link Area
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
|Download Advertisement||CDS II 2019 Notification|