UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 UPSC CMS Application Form CMS Notification Eligibility Criteria Union Public Service Commission 2019 UPSC CMS Online Registration Notification Age Limit Eligibility Criteria in 2019 Combined Medical Service Examination Information Vacancies Education Qualification Notification UPSC CMS 2019
UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination or the CMS Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment as Medical Officer in various organizations such as the Indian Ordnance Factories, Indian Railways,municipal corporation of Delhi ,New Delhi municipal corporation functioning under the Government of India (UPSC 2019).
Age limit: –
- A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August,
2019, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987.
- Age relaxation is according to the category of the applicant.
- No. of attempts varies for applicants according to their categories.
Graduation in MBBS from well recognized university according to post is required to apply.
- Go to official website of CMS Examination and the fill the registration form (candidates should have their own valid mobile number and active Email ID).
- Examination Fee (varies with posts and category)
Important Dates: –
|Registration begins||10 April 2019|
|Closing of registration||06 May 2019|
|Admit Card Download||June 2019|
|CMS Exam||21 July 2019|
|Result||October 2019 (Tentative)|
|Personality Test/Interview||September-December 2019|
- Stage 1 Written Exam
- Stage 2 Personality Test
- Stage 3 Document Verification followed by Medical Examination
- After the clearing all stages, the selected candidate will receive call letter for joining details and other instructions.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 46
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 250
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 07
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 362
Make sure that you prepare well for the upcoming CMS exam questions paper. Candidates are advised to be prepared, It is about two months away. So Candidates take their study to upper level & prepare well for exam.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Candidates Can Leave Their Respective Comments Regarding UPSC CMS Notification 2019 In The Comment Box. Candidates Can Share Any Query Regarding This Post. https://www.jobriya.in