UPSC IAS/IFS Syllabus 2021 UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2021 UPSC Civil Service Syllabus 2021 UPSC IAS Exam Pattern 2021 UPSC IAS Pre & Mains Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2021 Check Scheme of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary & Mains Exam 2021
Table Of Contents
- 1 UPSC IAS/IFS Syllabus 2021
- 2 About Recruitment :-
- 3 About Exam :-
- 4 IAS (Indian Administrative Service)
- 5 Important Points :-
- 6 Exam Syllabus For UPSC IAS Syllabus 2021 :-
- 7 IFS (Indian Forest Service)
- 8 Exam Syllabus For UPSC IFS Syllabus 2021 :-
- 9 Important Link Area for UPSC IAS/IFS Syllabus 2021
UPSC IAS/IFS Syllabus 2021
About Recruitment :-
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct Civil Services Pre Examination 2021 for Indian Administrative Service IAS / Indian Forest Service IFS and various allied services. There Are many Candidates Who Filled there Online Application Form for these Posts. The Last date for Applying online in UPSC Civil is 24.03.2021. More Details about Recruitment is Provided Below.
About Exam :-
All the Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application form will Face the Exam. Soon the UPSC IAS IFS Pre Exam will be Conducted Soon & after that the Main Exam will be Conducted and after that Personal Interview will be held.
IAS (Indian Administrative Service)
Exam Pattern :-
The Civil Services Examination comprises two successive stages:
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Civil Services (Main) Examination; and
- Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview/Personality Test) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts.
|Papers||Type||Time Duration||Max Marks||Negative Marking|
|Paper I & Paper II (Preliminary)||Objective Type (MCQ)||02 Hours||400 Marks||1/3rd (0.33 Marks)|
|Main Examination (Written)||Written Exam (Paper Based)||03 Hours for Each Paper I to IX||1750 Marks|
|Personality Test/Interview||275 Marks|
Important Points :-
SECTION II: Scheme and Subjects for the Preliminary and Main Examination
The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions) and each will be of two hours duration.
- The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English
- Details of the syllabi are indicated in Part A of Section III.
The Written Examination will consist of the following papers:–
|Paper‐A||(One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution).||300 Marks|
|Paper||Types & Subjects||Total Marks|
|Paper-II||General Studies‐I (Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)||250 Marks|
|Paper-III||General Studies ‐II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)||250 Marks|
|Paper-IV||General Studies ‐III (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)||250 Marks|
|Paper-V||General Studies ‐IV (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)||250 Marks|
|Paper-VI||Optional Subject ‐ Paper 1||250 Marks|
|Paper-VII||Optional Subject ‐ Paper 2||250 Marks|
|Sub Total (Written test)||1750 Marks|
|Personality Test||275 Marks|
|Grand Total||2025 Marks|
Exam Syllabus For UPSC IAS Syllabus 2021 :-
PDF Download – Click Here
IFS (Indian Forest Service)
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the screening & selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination and Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates against the vacancies identified and reported for the Indian Forest Service Examination.
- The preliminary Examination will consist of two papers of Objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects set out in subsection (A) of Section II. This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only; the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers as one-third (0.33 Marks) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty
- The Main Examination will consist of written examination and an interview test. The written examination will consist of 6 papers of conventional essay type in the subjects set out in sub-section (B) of Section II. Also see Note (ii) under para I of Section II(B).
- Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written part of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, shall be summoned by them for an interview for a Personality Test vide sub-section ‘C’ of Section II. The number of candidates to be summoned for interview will be about twice the number of vacancies to be filled.
- The interview will carry 300 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks). Marks thus obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination (written part as well as interview) would determine their final ranking.
Scheme and subjects for the Preliminary and Main Examination.
A. PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION
The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each. Note :
- (i) Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions). 14
- (ii) The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- (iii) The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English. (iv) Details of the syllabi are indicated in Part A of Section III.
B. MAIN EXAMINATION
(A) The written examination consisting of the following papers:—
- Paper I—General English 300 Marks
- Paper II—General Knowledge 300 Marks
- Papers III, IV, V and VI.—Any two subjects to be selected from the list of the optional subjects set out in para 2 below.
- Each subject will have two papers.— 200 marks for each paper.
Note : Answer scripts of only those candidates who have obtained the minimum marks as decided by the Commission for Paper II (General Knowledge) will be evaluated.
(B) Interview for Personality Test (See Part C of Section II of this Appendix) of such candidates as may be called by the Commission— Maximum Marks : 300
Exam Syllabus For UPSC IFS Syllabus 2021 :-
Download Syllabus – Click Here
Candidates who qualify the Pre written exam will be eligible to take part in Phase-II of the exam i.e. UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam.
Updates about UPSC exam will available on our website (www.jobriya.com). Bookmark our site & Visit for Latest Updates.
Important Link Area for UPSC IAS/IFS Syllabus 2021
|Recruitment||Detailed UPSC Civil Service Recruitment|
|Admit Card||Download UPSC Civil Service Admit Card|
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Any Query & Question about this post will be welcomed and our panel will solve your relative query.