UPSC IES/ISS Result 2019 Score Card Cut Off Merit List Check Current Exam Result 2019 UPSC Result 2019 Union Public Service Commission Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination 2019 Exam Result Score Card Cut Off 2019 Merit List UPSC IES 2019
UPSC IES/ISS Result 2019
Latest Update 12-07-2019 :- UPSC will soon release the Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service 2019 Main Exam Result. Stay connected with us for more latest updates…
About IES/ISS :-
The Indian Economic Service is the administrative inter-ministerial and inter-departmental civil service under Group A of the Central Civil Services of the executive branch of the Government of India.The Indian Statistical Service along with Indian Economic Service (IES) was constituted as a Group-A Central Service on 1 November 1961 by a Gazette notification. The unique aspect of the service is that the cadre posts are spread across various departments and ministries of central government numbering more than 55. It is a highly specialised and professional service within the government of India catering to economic analysis and policy advice.
About Exam :-
Union Public Service Commission organizes this exam, Indian Economic Services and Indian Statistical Services Examination. Candidates who qualify Preliminary Exam then they have to clear Mains Examination, then Followed by the Physical Test (Personal Interview).
Get the IES/ISS Examination Result Here. (Available soon)
Selection Process :-
The process of selection for the post is in two phase Exam & Personal Interview. For qualified candidates, basis for the final merit list shall be the sum-total marks of written test and personal interview.
Interview of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test will be conducted after 1 month from Result Declaration. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through Interview Letter. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission`s Website.No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained under any circumstances.
Candidates have to follow the given Instructions before interview:-
- The candidature of the candidates is PROVISIONAL subject to their being found eligible in all respects.
- The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. at the time of the Personality Test.
- In accordance with the Rules of examination all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Forms (DAF) which will be available on the Commission`s Website (www.upsc.gov.in) and submit the same ONLINE. The Detailed Application Form (DAF) will be available on the website of the Commission from given dates.
- Candidates have to send the printed copies of DAF form to the Commission.
- The envelope containing the print out of the Detailed Application Form (DAF) submitted ONLINE should be super-scripted Detailed Application Form (DAF) for Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2019.
Final Words :-
Make sure that you prepare well for the upcoming UPSC IES/ISS exam question paper. Candidates are advised to be prepared, It is about a months away. So Candidates take their study to upper level & prepare well for exam.
Important Link Area
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Candidates Can Leave Their Respective Comments Regarding UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2019 In The Comment Box. Candidates Can Share Any Query Regarding This Post. www.jobriya.in