UPSSSC Junior Assistant Interview Tips 2016 Download Important Interview Questions for Junior Assistant How to Crack Interview of UP Jr. Assistant Interview Questions & Material for JA How to get more marks in Interview
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Tips 2019
About UPSSSC JA Exam:- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has invited Online Applications for the 5298 Posts of Junior Assistant & Store Keeper. Candidates who have passed their Intermediates are eligible to take part in Selection Process. After Typing Test, Main Hurdle for Selection is Interview. So in this Article, we provide you important tips for UPSSSC Junior Assistant………Read the full Article Slowly for better Preparation….
Selection Process : Selection Process for UPSSSC will consists of Total 100 Marks. Marks Distribution will be as follows…………
|Written Exam||40 Marks|
|Marks Based on Educational Qualification||30 Marks (Max)|
|Marks to Skilled Players||05 Marks (Max)|
|Grand Total||100 Marks|
So from the Selection Process, it is crystal clear that Interview is going to play a Vital Role in Selection. Interview also contain 25 Valuable Marks. As Many Candidate’s Written Exam Marks & Education Qualifications have not much difference so Interview is Key. The one who get good marks in Interview, will get through. So Try to grab the Opportunity you get after clearing Written Exam & Typing Test. Don’t get Interview Less Prepared.
How to Prepare for Junior Assistant Interview ????
How can one Prepare for Perfect Interview, it is big question. We can’t provide you exact questions which to be asked in Interview. But we provide you expected areas, from where question may ask in Interview. One this is noted that Interview is Assessment of Yourself & Your Knowledge. So You have to be sound in each Area. We can give you Tips here but you have to Prepare for Interview Own. So Check Important Areas for Interview Questions.
Key Areas to Prepare for Interview :- interviews are basically based on six areas.
- Personal Information.
- Why Govt. Job?/ Questions related to Gap/ Previous Job/ Current Job/ Experience.
- Questions from your Academics (Specially from Graduation).
- Knowledge of Post & Departments.
- About Interview Conducting Organization.
- GK (Current Affairs of India & UP) and Computer Knowledge (Basic Questions).
- Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh & its Current Surroundings/ News/ Important decisions & Scheme by Govt.
Personal Information :- For any interview preparation, a candidate should prepare a detailed bio data of himself i.e. your qualifications, your place of birth, places where you have studied, your hobbies, extra activities, your family etc. In these type of questions candidates need to be more confident. As they belong to you as personal, so you need to answer these questions in a convenient manner. They may ask Positive & Negative qualities of you, so be ready with an answer.
Why Govt. Job? – When you are going for any govt. job interview, you have to very clear in your mind that why you want to join govt. sector.
- A government job provides job security and commands much more respect in society than a private job.
- By any chance, if some of your relatives, parents etc are associated with a government job or bank; you should cite the example of such cases and mention that you have seen these people and they have been your inspiration.
- Never answer in a openly manner “I did not get any other job, or I need job at any cost, There is a lot of pressure in private sector”. You would be countered with more questions.
Why This Job? – This question is very important and has been asked in interview boards regularly. By this question simply they want to know, why you want to join as Junior Assistant (Clerk). If you are going for Junior Assistant interview with B. TECH/ BCA/ MCA/ MBA degrees? These prominent questions will be ask from you.
1. Why you want to join as a JA/ Clerk with technical degree? 2. Aren’t you overqualified for this Junior Assistant post?
If You have gap after Intermediate. They may ask you Question about that Gap so you have to be Ready for that.
If you have any Job Experience then they may ask about your Previous/ Current Job, About that Organization, Your Work/ Position, Reason for Leaving etc. So you have to answer these questions in a Genuine Manner.
Need to answer these type of Questions in a convincing manner. Don’t make false arguments of over confident. Answer Should be genuine according to you.
Knowledge of Post & Departments :- Candidate must know about Junior Assistant Post like Work of Junior Assistant, Duties & Responsibilities of Junior Assistant Post. Candidate also have knowledge of Department in which they may Recruited. It is well known that UPSSSC has announced Vacancies in 77 Departments.
About Organization :- Candidates must have Information about UPSSSC, its works area, history, profile. If you are employed anywhere, you must be asked about that organization. Candidates need to answer confidently. Don’t make wrong statements, this leads to negative marking. If you don’t know the Answer but still want to make a guess then ask Interviewer in polite manner “ Sir, I do not know exact answer but if you allow me to make a guess then my Answer is ……..”.
Current Affairs & Academic Knowledge : Be thorough with current affairs from past three/ four months. Recent awards, Major issues, Sports related questions, State Governors and Chief ministers, Countries, Capitals, Currencies, Parliaments. Computer Knowledge: Be thorough with basic computer terminology. Don’t Hesitate to make a guess. Focus more of Current Affairs & General Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh. They may ask Questions from your Academic Knowledge. Candidate must have knowledge of UP Cabinet, New Govt. Schemes & Latest Appointments. Any burning issue in Last 3, 4 months.
Tips to Crack an Junior Assistant Interview:-
Here given the following Tips which one have to remember while attending an Interview:-
- Be Confident & Stay Focused.
- Enhance your communication skills, It is the Main thing which makes the difference.
- Stay Calm & Don’t Hesitate. Focus will be on hearing the Interviewer what he ask you.
- Pay Attention & Regards to each of the member of Interview Panel.
- Don’t argument in any situation with the Interviewer, It may leads to showing your negative characteristic.
- Be Well Dressed. Confident will be shown on your face.
- Answer to Each questions with a honest smile on your face.
- Maximum Marks you can get by your Attitude. Keep your Attitude Positive Always.
- Don’t Hesitate to ask for water, if your throat is not well.
- Answer Each question with Confidence & Humbleness. Don’t take too much Stress.
- Don’t Showing your frustration & Hopelessness after Interview.
- Convey your Regards after Interview is over.
- Most of the Interviews will held up for Maximum 10 to 15 Minutes, try to give your 100 % in these 15 minutes.
- Show the best version of Yourself in the Interview Hall. Give them every reason to select you.
Keep visit this Page for more Information about UPSSSC Junior Assistant Interview & Other Important Information.
For more Information please visit – http://upsssc.gov.in/
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.