UPSSSC OTR Online Application 2021 UPSSSC OTR Online Registration 2021 How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh SSSC One Time Registration Process 2021 Steps to Register/Login in UPSSSC One Time Registration (OTR) Module 2021 Uttar Pradesh One Time Registration for Various Posts UP Vacancy 2021 Registration Process through OTR
Table Of Contents
- 1 UPSSSC OTR Online Application 2021
- 2 What is One Time Registration (OTR) –
- 3 Benefits of One Time Registration (OTR) –
- 4 How to Apply :
- 5 Important Dates for UPSSSC OTR Online Application :
- 6 Important Link Area for UPSSSC OTR Online Application :
UPSSSC OTR Online Application 2021
Latest updated On 07.04.2021 : More Than 03 Lacs Candidates Have Registered For OTR………Get Details In Below Image…..
One-time registration (OTR) facility is being introduced by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission for the convenience of the candidates. After the introduction of this facility, the candidates Will not be required to repeatedly fill their basic information and details and repeatedly upload their educational qualification and qualification records to apply for various examinations to be advertised and conducted in future.
What is One Time Registration (OTR) –
OTS is a One Time Registration Facility in which the Candidates can register themselves Online Time. After that they did not need to register again for any other exam.
The main points of this one-time registration (OTR) facility are as follows –
- In order to participate and apply for any preliminary or main competitive examination to be conducted for the posts advertised by the Commission in future, One Time Registration – OTR will be mandatory at first.
- One Time Registration OTR will be completely free.
Benefits of One Time Registration (OTR) –
- After one-time registration, the candidate will not be required to fill his / her details again to apply for any preliminary or main examination of the Commission, including the Preliminary Eligibility Test – PET. To apply for any examination, the applicant only has to submit the prescribed fee for the examination by selecting the examination on the website of the Commission. All other details of the candidate will be displayed automatically based on the details given by him in the one-time registration.
- The one-time registration process can also be completed or updated on the basis of the registration number given by the candidates who have previously applied for any examination of the Commission (after 2015). The information and details given earlier by such candidates will be reflected in the registration form and there will be no need to fill the above details again.
How to Apply :
Online Applications are applicable for OTR. No other Mode of Application will be accepted. Candidates have to apply online from the Official website of UPSSSC for OTR. After Checking Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Qualification candidates can apply online through UPSSSC Online Application System.
Steps to Apply Online for UPSSSC OTR Online Application:
- Visit the Official Website of UPSSSC.
- Click on “Register/Login in UPSSSC One Time Registration (OTR) Module.” Tab Option.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
Important Dates for UPSSSC OTR Online Application :
|Application Submission Start Date||27.03.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||NA|
Important Link Area for UPSSSC OTR Online Application :
|Notice||Notice Regarding OTR Facility|
|Apply Online for OTR||One Time Registration (OTR)|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).