Uttarakhand Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Uttarakhand GDS Apply Online Link 2023 Uttarakhand UK GDS Vacancy 2023 Notification pdf How to Apply Online for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Job Vacancy 2023 उत्तराखंड ग्रामीण डाक सेवक भर्ती 2023 Latest News 2023 Apply Online link for 889 Posts
Uttarakhand Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Latest Update Dated 27.01.2023: Indian Post has Started Online Application Process for 889 GDS Posts. Candidates Can Apply Online From 27.01.2023 to 16.02.2023. Check More Details from Below…..
Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
|Origination Name||Indian post|
|Name of Post||Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), & Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancy||889 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Submission Date||27.01.2023 to 16.02.2023|
Details of Vacancy:
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) – 889 Posts
|Community||No of Posts|
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 16.02.2023 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under:-
Upper Age Limit Relaxation:
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/- -24,470/-|
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language :
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India. List of Official languages of the state are shown in Below Detailed Notification.
Basic Computer Training :
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government / Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Knowledge of Cycling :
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
Note: In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement.
Mode of Fee Payment:
- Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. Candidates already once registered in https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ need not register again-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate issued by Dist rict. megistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT, 2019.
Steps to Apply Online of Uttarakhand Post GDS Recruitment:
- Visit to the Official Website of India Post i.e. https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Now Click on Registration – Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number.
- Now Fill All the Details in Application Form.
- Now Upload documents as per given Instructions.
- Submit Post preferences.
- Fill the
- Preview and take print out.
- Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
- Merit Based.
Important Dates of Uttarakhand Post GDS Recruitment:
|Registration/Application Submission Start Date||27.01.2023 to 16.02.2023|
|Edit/Correction Window for Applicant||17.02.2023 to 19.02.2023|
Important Link Area of Uttarakhand Post GDS Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Notification pdf|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Merit List||Uttarakhand GDS Result|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.