Uttarakhand Scholarship 2020 Uttarakhand Scholarship For General Category Uttarakhand Scholarship Status Check Uttarakhand Scholarships Form 2020 Uttarakhand’s Scholarships 2020 – 21 Last Date Uttarakhand Scholarships Form Last Date www.scholarship.gov.in Uttarakhand Escholarship.uk.gov.in UK Scholarship News E-Scholarship Of Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Uttarakhand Scholarship 2020
- 2 About Government Of Uttarakhand :
- 3 About Uttarakhand Scholarship :
- 4 List Of Uttarakhand Scholarship Scheme :
- 5 Eligibility Criteria For Uttarakhand Scholarship :
- 6 Important Documents Required :
- 7 Registration Process :
- 8 Important Dates Of Uttarakhand Scholarship
- 9 Important Links For Uttarakhand Scholarship
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Uttarakhand Scholarship 2020
Latest Updated on 15/08/2020 : The Government of Uttarakhand Will Soon Start the Application Form for Scholarships 2020, Candidates Stay Connect with us for all latest official updates…
About Government Of Uttarakhand :
The Government of Uttarakhand also known as the State Government of Uttarakhand, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Uttarakhand and its 13 Districts. It consists of an executive branch, led by the Governor of Uttarakhand, a judiciary branch, led by the Chief Justice of Uttarakhand and a legislative branch led by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand. Like other states in India, the head of state of Uttarakhand is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the Central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with most of the executive powers.
About Uttarakhand Scholarship :
Uttarakhand Government has Declared Some Scholarships Schemes For those students Who’s family is Financialy not Good. Students can apply For scholarship Schemes of Post Matric/ Pre Matric and various other Schemes From the official portal Of UK E-Scholarship 2020 or you can apply from here More easily through the direct link as provided on this page.
List Of Uttarakhand Scholarship Scheme :
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria For Uttarakhand Scholarship :
Post Matric Scholarship
Pre Matric Scholarship
Important Documents Required :
- A Passport Size Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (As Per the Category)
- Income Certificate
- Proof Of Bank Account in the name Of Students in Recognized Bank
Registration Process :
- Application Form Will be Submitted Online.
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of Uttarakhand Scholarship’s Portal छात्रवृत्ति: समाज कल्याण विभाग की ई
- After Selecting the State Scheme on Scholarship Portal Candidates should select Post Matric /Pre Matric Scholarship
- In registration window enter your Full Name, Mobile No., a valid E-mail ID (for future correspondence) and password etc. All Details about the Institute Should be Correct and Click for Submitting.
- Candidates Should Collect all the Correct Details of Result of Education/ Qualification , Caste/ Income Certificate, Reg. No. of Candidate’s Name in University/ Institute, Aadhar No. Before Submitting the Online Application Form.
- After Successfully Registering Candidates Should Submit the Hard Copy of Application Form with Document in his College or Institute.
Final Words :-
All the readers are requested to bookmark Our Website Or stay connected with us So that you will get all the latest Updates or Notifications related to Scholarship programs.
Important Dates Of Uttarakhand Scholarship
|Starting Date of Scholarship Application Form||–/–/2020|
|Last Date For Scholarship Scheme||–/–/2020|
Important Links For Uttarakhand Scholarship
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. Our Experts will try to provide the Appropriate Solution to you. (https://www.jobriya.in)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The State Government of Uttarakhand will soon Start Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship Application Form 2020.
candidates can fill the Online Application Form through the Official Website : https://ubse.uk.gov.in/pages/display/96-scholarship
The Scholarship Amount Payable Different according to the Course. Check details on their official Website.
आय प्रमाण पत्र (Income Certificate)
जाति प्रमाण पत्र (Caste Certificate)
हाई स्कूल एव इंटरमीडिएट के अंकपत्र (Mark sheets of High School/ Intermediate)
निवास प्रमाण पत्र (Domicile Certificate)
आधार कार्ड (Aadhar Card)
पैन कार्ड (Pan Card)
Proof Of Bank Account in the name Of Students in Recognized Bank (छात्र के नाम का बैंक खाता)
एव अन्य दस्तावेज (Other Documents)
Uttarakhand State Government will soon announce all important dates for Scholarship’s Application Form on their official website.
The Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2.5 Lakh
Candidates can Bookmark this link to know more details about Uttarakhand Scholarship 2020 : https://ubse.uk.gov.in/