VITEEE Application Form 2020 Notification VIT University Chennai Engineering Entrance Exam VITEEE Admission Form/ Information Brochure Candidates May Apply Online Check Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates 2020 VITEEE Application Form Registration
Table Of Contents
VITEEE Application Form 2020
LATEST UPDATED ON 14.10.2020: VITEEE 2020 Exam Stands Cancelled due to COVID-19 Pandemics. Further Notice Regarding the Exam is going to Announce Later.
- COVID-19 pandemic has challenged academic operations especially those aspiring for higher education. Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has been conducting VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) for admission to various engineering programmes offered by VIT group of Institutions at Vellore, Chennai, Amravati (AP) and Bhopal.
- Conducting VITEEE-2020 in various cities with rising infections has become risky and dangerous. To keep the student and parent community safe, VITEEE-2020 stands cancelled. The admission will be based on +2 / Pre-University marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- Those who scored in JEE (Main) shall give weightage. The forms for providing the marks and JEE (Main) scores have already been provided in the VIT Website “www.vit.ac.in”.
- Applicants are requested to kindly update their VITEEE applications at the earliest. In case the results of the Board Examination taken are not declared, they may upload the marks as soon as the results are available.
- Any clarification may be obtained from multiple channels of communication i.e. by calling toll free number 1800-102-0536 or by an email to [email protected] or WhatsApp: 9566656755
- We thank the applicants and their parents for the kind understanding and forbearance in these difficult times and their unstinted support is greatly appreciated
About VIT University:-
VIT university formerly called Vellore Engineering College is an Indian institute of higher education and a Deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College by Mr. G. Viswanathan VIT University was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis.
About VITEEE Exam:-
VITEEE Engineering Exam Conducted By The VIT University VIT Held Test For Engineering Entrance Exam. VIT Offered B.Tech Programmes At Vellore Campus And B. Tech. Programmes offered at Chennai Campus.
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2020. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate shall consider authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counseling, failing for which they will be disqualified.
Eligibility Criteria For Qualifying Exam:–
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2020 should have secured minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be minimum aggregate of 50% for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. CERTIFICATE TO PROVE COMMUNITY / NATIVITY must be produced at the time of counselling, failing which they shall not consider for admission.
- The admission is based on purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE-2020, conducted by VIT University.
- Candidates who have not appeared for the VITEEE are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates are short-listed based on their entrance examination rank and will be called for the counselling.
|Mobile Application||Candidates Have To Pays Rs 1050/- (Inclusive of GST)|
|Web Application||Candidates Have To Pays Rs 1150/- (Inclusive of GST)|
|Printed Application||Candidates Have To Pays Rs 1250/- (Inclusive of GST)|
Demand Draft mode-50USD for NRI candidates. Send the hard copy of the application form along with the demand draft to the University.
How To Apply:-
Important Instruction For Filling OMR Application
►Please make sure that you are using the correct application form.
►Your application will be machine-processed. Use only black ball-point pen and CAPITAL letters to enter the required information. Use only pencil to shade the circle to correspond with the code / appropriate alphabet / numeral, which you have entered as your option.
►Your photograph, signature and address will also be scanned by a machine that recognizes only good quality images. Therefore, paste a good quality, recent, passport size colour photograph and sign in the space provided with black ball-point pen only. Do not stick the attested photograph.
►Write the complete address giving your name and pin code carefully and legibly.
Important Instruction For Filling Online Application
► For online application form visit www.vit.ac.in
►Before Applying Online Candidates Read The Instruction Carefully.
►Candidates Have To Registered On Online Application Form Carefully.
|Last Date to Apply||To be announced|
|Slot Booking||To be announced|
|Declaration of Results||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
|Class Commencement||To be announced|
For Admission Details Contact:
|Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road Chennai – 600 127 Tel : +91 44 3993 1555 Fax : +91 44 3993 2555 Email : [email protected]|
Important Link Area
|Download VITEEE Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query on www.Jobriya.com regarding this post. Our Panel will Solve your Query.