VLCC Careers 2021 VLCC Current Openings VLCC Jobs at Delhi NCR UP Mumbai VLCC Jobs For Fresher VLCC Latest Jobs & Recruitment VLCC Job Openings 2021 VLCC Careers Opportunity How to Apply Check Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualifications VLCC Latest Job Openings 2021 Check Opportunity & Career Growth Apply Online Now Jobs at Pan India
Table Of Contents
VLCC Careers 2021
VLCC is widely recognized for its wellness, weight loss management solutions and therapeutic approach to beauty treatments. Guided by our motto ‘Shaping Your Confidence’, we seek to spark self-transformation, spread happiness and imbibe every individual with wellness for life. Founded by Mrs. Vandana Luthra in 1989, these three mantras stand tall as the organization’s pillars of strength. Till today, they remain the firm foundation of VLCCs continuing success story.
|Customer Service||1800 102 8522|
VLCC Latest Jobs:
|Reports To||Area Head / Regional Head|
|Location||Delhi NCR, Jammu, Mumbai, Surat, Nasik|
|Key Responsibilities||• To manage and run the Centre as an independent profit centre and meet with sales revenue and profit targets|
• To Plan and execute various Sales & Marketing activities for achieving Sales and Centre targets.
• To promote the Centre and its services & ensure proper handling of walk-ins, counselling prospective clients and Converting enquiries to bookings
• To recruit and hire requisite staff and induction.
• To ensure proper service execution and delivery.
• To review the appointment planner for proper utilisation of infrastructure, appliances and staff.
• To interact with suppliers & vendors.
• To manage cash flows/receivables/payables.
• To strategize & undertake revenue generating activities.
• To tie up/coordinate all support functions.
• To maintain files/records/databanks.
• To know & study the general market, industry & competition.
• To ensure high quality of service and ensure high satisfaction level from clients
|KEY ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES||• Sop’s: To ensure adherence & compliance to standard operating procedures at all times and to also ensure that standards are driven while providing ownership value.|
• To oversee achievement of budgeted sales target every month & offer timely advice to team to review strategies & generate sales more effectively.
• Events: To review in consultation with Area Head/Regional Headfor events/promotions planned, local ads to be released and unique packages formulated to match variety of budgets in order to create & drive awareness about VLCC as slimming, beauty & fitness brand.
• To support any other marketing activities promoted by the marketing department at the corporate.
• To monitor the effectiveness of yield/capacities in the centre and systems to ensure revenues are maximized and provide feedback.
• To oversee duty roster & identify staff capable of carrying out multitasks for further training.
• To ensure cleanliness, hygiene and maintenance of the centre
|Additional Responsibilities||1. To ensure that the staff attrition does not overshoot of 2% per annum.|
2. In addition to the above mentioned duties and job function, to carry out any other assignment given occasionally by the Head Operations and Management.
|Reports To||Centre Head|
|Location||Delhi NCR, UP|
|Key Responsibilities||• Performing the role of a leader and in co-ordination with the Centre Head, allocation of individual sales targets to the Centre Sales team as well as individual employees aiming towards the achievement of centre’s sales target.|
• To be well conversant with the Slimming & Beauty Services / Treatments / Appliances / Products and make constant effort to update one’s knowledge on products and services being offered by Company and Competitors in order to handle queries with regard to package formulation and pricing and prepare the Centre team to deal with these issues as well.
• To strategize, plan and execute events for creating awareness and enhancing sales on the basis of market segment focusing on the specific service / product to be promoted in consultation with the Center Head.
• As per Corporate Guidelines organizing sponsors for the various events being conducted in the centre.
• To take guidance from the respective professionals for in depth technical explanations and formulation of scientific customized package aiming towards result oriented service delivery.
• To attend & monitor the enquiries both telephonic and walk ins and make sure that they are handled professionally and authentically and to co-ordinate with the GRE and sales executives for the requisite follow-ups
• To monitor and execute the discount policies as specified by the Corporate and to train the staff to quote and negotiate prices by offering alternate programs suitable as per individual requirement and budget constraints.
• To make personal sales visit to Corporate, Business houses to organize events for generating Walk Ins / Booking clients and for corporate tie-ups.
• To ensure customer satisfaction and customer delight with respect to all services/ products/ and sustenance of results.
• To ensure that all the customer complaints are promptly and professionally attended at the centre level.
• To follow-up on irregular clients both in Slimming & Beauty for improving regularity.
• To ensure that Zero Sessions of booked clients are conducted within the time frame specified as per SOP and appointments with respective professionals are fixed accordingly.
• To ensure regular monitoring and follow-up of SMS data / Call Centre escalated queries / Alive Chat mails and any other marketing initiatives taken by the marketing department at the corporate from time to time.
• To constantly upgrade oneself so as to achieve the progression level as per the multitasking / up gradation planner
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES||1. Self-driven, team player, result-oriented with a positive outlook|
2. Clear focus on high quality and business profit
3. Excellent communication and negotiation skills,
4. Persuasive, confidence in sales and marketing, flair to close sales, courteous, enjoys challenges, fit and healthy
|Additional Responsibilities||1. To carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys|
2. To carry out formal presentations of products and services, attend promotional markets and organize product displays
3. To perform outdoor duties or any other job assigned by the Corporate from time to time.
|DESIRED EXPERIENCE||3-7 Years|
|Area/department||Centre Operations: Slimming|
|Reports To||Slimming Head|
|Key Responsibilities||To ensure timely and constructive completion of zero session as per SOP.|
To assess the fitness level of clients and identify special needs, if any
To design and plan an appropriate and safe fitness routine consisting of right posture, cardio-respiratory fitness, strength and flexibility based on the fitness protocols to lose weight as in Slimming SOP
To use the most appropriate techniques (use of Resistance bands, Dumbbells, Stepper, Physio ball etc) to improve physical fitness.
To plan appropriate therapeutic exercise plan based on special needs of a client.
To explain exercise recommendations based on DNA report of the client.
To conduct periodic (at least twice a week) group exercise sessions for clients to address common needs.
To personally apply when ever required (Cross gender not allowed) and also ensure (by nurses and slimming therapists ) correct and safe usage of bandages / pad placements, modes, applicators etc specific to different appliances.
To execute hands on sessions with advance appliance efficiently.
To play an active role in booking and execution of wellness therapies.
To maintain client records for periodic assessments, special needs recommendations and progress.
To update software entries pertaining to client’s progress regularly and help the dietitians in entry of execution of services in CABs when ever required
To monitor and review progress of clients after each slimming session. To have a 3rd session review done under the guidance of Slimming Head / Slimming Incharge, In house Doctor and conduct Group Counseling session if required.
To ensure valuable team inputs at Center / Area level for all Unsuccessful, Regular clients so that the Slimming Head can escalate the case to the Corporate Technical team for prompt and timely inputs to make the case successful.
To use effective counseling techniques to guide the clients facing weight plateau and suggest alternate course of action after approval from Slimming Head to help achieveTarget Success Rate and Regularity % as defined on month to month / Quarterly basis
To conduct daily follow up of irregular clients to ensure executions within validity period, achievement of the target Regularity % and package completion within validity period.
To work in co-ordination with other specialists at VLCC to customize the fitness programs for each client.
To check on the Trolley / Bed Setting done by the Slimming Therapists / Nurses
To monitor the frequency and accuracy of taking and recording measurements taken by nurses/therapist.
To ensure soft skills are being practiced by every one in the Slimming Department
To ensure timely preventive maintenance of all appliances and equipment to assure client safety
To keep a track of calibration of slimming equipment and inform the maintenance team if overdue.
To check the resistance of pads of NMSs with multimeter and discard pads which have resistance more than 1000 ohms. Pads between 500- 1000 ohms can be retained but all have to be changed after 6 months.
To mention at the back of the pads the date of change and start of usage.
To know and guide regarding medical contraindications and safety guidelines of appliances while bookings of packages .
To sell various products to clients especially the Slimmer’s range.
To conduct events for invited clients covering demonstrations and explanations to promote enrollments and sales for the centers.
To help clients to learn breathing patterns to relax and de- stress
To ensure that the Training inputs are shared with the respective Slimming Team members
To attend all staff meetings as and when required by the Center Head and to attend all Trainings as and when nominated by the Corporate / Centre Head
To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with VLCC policies with high standards of personal appearance and personal hygiene, and in an ethical manner.
To constantly upgrade oneself and multitask so as to achieve the progression level as per the multitasking / up gradation planner
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES||Good listener, patient and tolerant, able to handle demanding clients with gentle firmness and courtesy, able to keep calm and act professionally with clients of either gender and of all ages, good communication skills with the ability to explain scientific principles in layman terms and through simple examples, willing to take responsibility for results and tasks|
|Additional Responsibilities||1. To perform supporting tasks whenever the Company organizes slimming events at any location|
2. To participate in and willingly support community welfare programs as and when required
|DESIRED EXPERIENCE||2 – 4 years experience in similar industry|
|DESIRED QUALIFIACTIONS||Master of Physiotherapy MPT /Bachelor of Applied Sciences – Physiotherapy / Bachelor of Physiotherapy BPT / Graduate Diploma of Health Sciences – Exercise and Sports Science|
|Special Requirement||Willing to work in shifts, accept additional responsibilities, comfortable with transfers to other locations|
Join Our Team:
- In last three decades VLCC has not only revolutionized the way the beauty and wellness Industry works, the company’s workforce management is also something that is to be taken a note of. From nurturing talent to retaining talent, VLCC knows how to take care.
- We are one of the most gender neutral employers that there is. Our policies and recruitment takes great care in equal opportunity.
- Equal pay, equal opportunity and zero cases of sexual harassment is what we are proud of.
- We invite you to work with us and experience the difference.
Submit Your Resume at – [email protected]
How to Apply for VLCC Careers 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of VLCC
- Click on the Careers Option
- Choose the Vacancy of your choice
- Fill the Career form given on the link : https://www.vlccwellness.com/India/careers/
- Final Submit of Career Form
- Confirmation of Job will be sent to your registered mail ID
All the interested candidates who are seeking jobs in the Private Companies can add our page (www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the Latest alerts regarding the Upcoming jobs. We will try to make you aware of every single Private job.
VLCC Health Care Limited, M-14, Greater Kailash II Commercial Complex, New Delhi – 110048, India, Fax: +91 11-41080266, Email: [email protected], CIN: U74899DL1996PLC082842 Toll Free Number – 1800-102-8522
Important Link Area for VLCC Careers 2021
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and Suggestions by writing them in the Comment Box given below. Our representative will try to sort out them as soon as possible. www.jobriya.in