WB Police Staff Officer Syllabus 2019 – 2020 West Bengal Police Staff Officer cum Instructor Syllabus 2019 WBPRB Instructor Exam Pattern 2019 How to Prepare for WB Police Staff Officer cum Instructor Exam WB Police Staff Officer Selection Process Important Topics for WBPRB Staff Officer cum Instructor Time Duration & Negative Marking in WB Police Staff Officer Exam
WB Police Staff Officer Syllabus 2019 – 2020
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has recently announce about the Recruitment of 125 Posts of Staff Officer cum Instructor in Civil Defence Organization. Many Candidates Filled their Online Application form For these Posts. The Process of Submitting Online Application form was Started from the Date 24.11.2019 & will be Conducted till 24.12.2019. Candidates Can Check there recruitment details from the Below Provided Link.
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Preliminary Written Examination. Date of Preliminary Written Exam will be Provided Soon. Candidates Can Check More Details about recruitment from Below.
Most of the candidates who filled the application form now started their preparation of their Exam. All of them are worried about their exam. So we are Providing the Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Our candidates. Take A look at the Following…….
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
- Personality Test
Preliminary Examination (Full Marks – 200) :-
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The preliminary examination will either be an OMR based MCQ type written examination or a Computer Based online test (CBT) depending on the number of applicants and other administrative factors.
- Preliminary Examination shall include General Studies, Logical & Analytical reasoning and Arithmetic with full marks of 200 (100 marks in General studies having 50 questions, 50 marks in Logical & Analytical reasoning having 25 questions and 50 marks in Arithmetic having 25 questions).
- Duration of examination is 90 minutes.
- In case of OMR based examination, the question paper will be set in two languages (English and Bengali).
- There will be NEGATIVE marking for each incorrect answer in the preliminary examination. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The preliminary examination will be a screening test for shortlisting candidates for the Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Minimum Physical Standard: – Must have a minimum physical measurement as mentioned below: –
|Class||Height (in cm.)||Chest (in cm.)||Weight (in kg.)|
|Male Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Rajbanshis, Garwalis and Scheduled Tribes)||167 cm||78 cm. with a minimum expansion of 5 cm||Proportionate to height & age as per Medical Standard|
|Male Gorkhas, Rajbanshis, Garwalis and Scheduled Tribes||160 cm||76 cm. with a minimum expansion of 5 cm|
|Female Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Rajbanshis, Garwalis and Scheduled Tribes)||160 cm||Nil|
|Female Gorkhas, Rajbanshis, Garwalis and Scheduled Tribes||152 cm||Nil|
The Height-Weight ratio chart for Physical Measurement Test (PMT) is furnished below:-
|Height (bare foot) (cms.)||Desirable Weight Range (in kgs.)|
|For Male SOI||For Female SOI|
Physical Efficiency Tests :
|For Male||For Female|
|800 meters run within 03 (three) minutes||400 meters run within 02 (two) minutes|
Final Competitive Examination : (Full Marks –350)
The final Competitive Examination will consist of three papers. Candidates need to give descriptive answers to questions asked.
- Paper-I :- General Studies and Arithmetic for 150 marks (100 marks for General Studies and 25 marks for Logical & Analytical reasoning and 25 marks for Arithmetic) of 2(two) hours duration.
- Paper-II :- English of 100 marks of one and half (1½) hour duration.
- Paper-III :- Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali of 100 marks of one and half (1½) hour duration.
The question paper for Paper-I (General Studies and Arithmetic) of Final Competitive Examination will be set in three languages (English, Bengali and Nepali). The candidate may answer in any of these languages but all the answers must be in one and the same language.
Syllabus : The Exam Syllabus Will be as Follows:
Paper I : General Studies and Arithmetic : –
- General Studies : Questions will be set to test the General Knowledge of candidate in different spheres.
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning : Questions will be set to test the Logical and Analytical ability of the candidates.
- Arithmetic : Questions will be set on the basis of syllabus of Madhyamik examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
- Drafting of a report from the points or material supplied or Letter Writing;
- Translation from Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali, as the case may be, to English,
- Condensing of a prose passage (summary/precis),
- Comprehension, correction of sentences, use of common phrases and idioms, use of appropriate preposition, synonyms and antonyms etc.
Paper III – Bengali/Nepali/Hindi/Urdu : Questions may be asked on all or any of the following items:
- Drafting of a report from the points or material supplied;
- Translation from English to Bengali and English to Nepali for the candidates who have opted for ‘Bengali’ or ‘Nepali’ respectively and translation from Hindi/Urdu to Bengali for the candidates who have opted for Hindi or Urdu.
The translation shall be of 40(forty) marks.
- Comprehension and precis writing.
Personality Test (Full Marks –50) :-
A limited number of the candidates selected merit-wise on the results of Final Competitive Examination will be called to appear for the Personality Test. Final merit shall be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the three papers of Final Competitive Examination and the marks obtained in the Personality Test.
Final Words :
All the Candidates can bookmark our website www.Jobriya.in by pressing Ctrl+D to get all the latest updates regarding Exam, Results and Jobs.
Important Links or Download Section
|Download Admit Card||Download WB Police Staff Officer Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed WB Police Staff Officer Recruitment|
Candidates can share their queries or doubts in the comment box available at the bottom of this post. Our Penal will Resolve them as soon as possible.