XAT Application Form 2021 Apply Online XAT Registration Notification Eligibility Exam Dates XAT Notification XAT Eligibility Criteria XAT 2021 Important Dates Xavier School of Management Application Procedure XAT Online Registration XAT Application Form XAT Apply Online Date Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) Online Form Application Starting Date Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2021
Table Of Contents
XAT Application Form 2021
Latest Update 12.10.2020: XAT 2021 Registration has started now. So interested students can apply now and the last date to apply is 30 Nov 2020. For more updates stay with us and keep visiting our website.
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national-level management entrance test conducted by XLRI, for admission to management programs at XLRI and other XAT participating institutes across the country. XAT 2021 will be conducted on January 3, 2021, in online (computer-based) mode. Around 75,000 candidates are expected to appear for XAT 2021.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized board or university. The duration of the graduation should be a minimum of three years.
- Final Year appearing students can also apply if their degree will be completed by June 10, 2021.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised board or university. The duration of the graduation should be a minimum of three years.
- Final Year appearing students can also apply if their degree will be completed by June 10, 2020.
- Under the XAT eligibility criteria 2021, XLRI has no age limit for the exam.
|Application Starts||12 Sept 2020|
|Application Registration Ends||30 Nov 2020|
|Admit Card Download||20 Dec 2020|
|Exam Date||03 Jan 2021|
|Timing||09.30 am to 12.30 pm|
- Visit xatonline.in, Choose the tab “Registration” and enter Name, Date of Birth, Contact details and Email-id.
- Candidate should note down the XAT ID and Password for future communication.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully and verify the details before the final submission. No changes will be entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Candidate interested in XLRI Programme(s) can apply through XAT or GMAT.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment‘ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1750/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
- XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2050/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
- Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT – Rs. 2500/-
- NRI / Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT – Rs. 5000/-
Information related to XAT 2021 Exam is available here like Admit Card, Syllabus, Result. All the Candidates, you should begin your preparation for this upcoming exam.
Important Link Area
|XAT 2021 Application Form||Available Now|
|Admit Card||XAT 2021 Admit Card|
|Download Prospectus||Download Now|
|Syllabus||XAT 2021 Syllabus|
For any query or confusion regarding XAT 2021, Candidates can ask about them without any hesitation. Just type your issue in the Comment Box Given Below. (www.jobriya.in)