Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) Is Looking young and energetic persons for 94 posts of Jr. Engineering Asstt.-IV (Mechanical) CPCL Recruitment 2017 First Class Diploma Candidates In Related Field Can Apply Online
CPCL Recruitment 2017
CPCL invites applications from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following Non-supervisory positions. The number of vacancies indicated are tentative which may increase or decrease in the relevant categories at the absolute discretion of the Management.
Detail of Vacancies :
- Jr. Engineering Asstt.-IV (Production) :- 41 posts
- Jr. Engineering Asstt.-IV (Quality Control) :- 07 posts
- Jr. Engineering Asstt.-IV (Mechanical) :- 12 posts
- Jr. Engineering Asstt.-IV (Electrical) :- 06 posts
- Jr. Engineering Asstt.-IV (Instrumentation) :- 04 posts
- Jr. Engineering Asstt.-IV (P&U-Mechanical) :- 12 posts
- Jr. Engineering Asstt.-IV (P&U-Electrical) :- 01 posts
- Jr. Technical Asstt.-IV (Fire & Safety) :- 07 posts
- Jr. Materials Asstt.-IV (Purchase/Store) :- 01 posts
- Jr. Marketing Asstt.-IV (Marketing) :- 03 posts
Age Limit : as on 31.01.2017: 30 years
Pay Scale : Candidates will be appointed in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 11,900-32,000 on a basic pay of Rs. 11,900/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Nine Hundred only) in Grade IV in Non-Supervisory cadre, subject to medical fitness.
In addition to Basic Pay, candidates will be entitled for DA, HRA / Self-Lease, PF, Gratuity, LTC / LFA, Reimbursement of Medical expenses, Superannuation benefits, etc., as per the rules of the Corporation.
Educational Qualification : For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General / OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) (SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted).
How to Apply : Eligible candidates will have to apply through online registration system of CPCL only. To apply visit: www.cpcl.co.in and click on People & Careers and then “Recruitment of Workmen – 2017″. The site will be functional from 28.01.2017 to midnight of 27.02.2017. No other mode of application will be accepted. CPCL will not be responsible for non-receipt bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
Last Date:- 27/02/2017