Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Bank of Maharashtra invited the Applications for 300 Posts of BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale – II and Scale – III Check Procedure for How to Apply for BOM GO Vacancy Check Age Limit, Education Qualification for BOM Current Opening
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2019
|Origination Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of Post||Generalist Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||300 Posts|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Exam Date||Tentatively in February / March 2020|
|Application Submission Date||11.12.2019 to 31.12.2019|
Details of Vacancy : Total – 300 Posts
Generalist Officers In Scale- II – 200 Posts
Generalist Officers In Scale- III – 100 Posts
Age Limit :
- Scale- II – Candidates Should be Minimum 20 Years to 35 Years Old.
- Scale III – Candidates Should be Minimum 20 Years to 38 Years Old.
- Relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per Government guidelines.
Pay Scale :
|Scale of Pay – Scale – II||Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision).|
|Scale of Pay – Scale – III||Rs. 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490 (Subject to revision)|
The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A / Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances etc in a Metropolitan center & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Education Qualification :
|Name of Post||Education Qualification||Experience|
|MMGS Scale – II||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers. |
Passing of JAIIB and CAIIB is desirable.
Professional qualification like MBA (Finance) /CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/ from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies is desirable.
The minimum marks shall be 60% in Bachelor’s degree in the aggregate of all semesters/ years.
|Post qualification Work Experience of 2 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. |
Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / Incharge is desirable.
|MMGS Scale – III||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers Passing of JAIIB and CAIIB is desirable. Professional qualification like MBA (Finance) /CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/ from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies is desirable. The minimum marks shall be 60% in Bachelor’s degree in the aggregate of all semesters/ years.||Post qualification Work Experience of 5 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.|
He / She should have worked in processing credit proposals, Branch Head , Incharge of functional departments, Forex, etc.,
Application Fee :
|Category||Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||GST||Total|
|SC / ST||100||18||118|
|UR / EWS / OBC||1000||180||1180|
|PWBD||Fee Exempted||Fee Exempted||Fee Exempted|
How to Pay Fee:
The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidate has to apply online through the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in only. No other means/ mode of application are acceptable.
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “GENERALIST OFFICERS IN SCALE II & SCALE III”
- Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||31.12.2019|
|Date of Online Exam||Tentatively in February / March 2020|
|Date of GD / Interview||Will be informed separately|
Important Link Area :-
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||BOM Generalist Officer Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card|
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.