SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – 2020 SSC Has Started the Online Form for SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2019 for vacancy CHSL Posts of Postal Assistants & DEO, LDC SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Submit Online Application Form 10+2 Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2019 Updates Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – 2020
F. No. 3/6/2019-P&P-I(Vol.-1):
Latest Updated On 04.12.2019 : SSC has Started the Online Application Process for CHSL 2019. Candidates Can Apply Till 10.01.2020. Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) Will be Conducted on 16 to 27 March, 2020(CBE)*……….. Get Details Through The Official Notice Given Below….
Detail of Vacancies :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA):
- Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA):
- Data Entry Operator (DEO):
- Data Entry Operator, Grade A:
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’sCorner-> Tentative Vacancy).
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020) :
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years. (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1993 and not later than 01-08-2002). Details About the Age Relaxation is Provided on the Below Detailed Advertisement.
Pay Scale :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.2400 (pre-revised).
Educational Qualification (As on 01.01.2020) :
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Note: Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01-01-2020will also be eligible.
Application Fee :
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities(PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Pay Fee :
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://ssconline.nic.in Online submission of application will start on 03.12.2019 and close on 10.01.2020.
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website.
- Applications must be submittedin online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One-time Registration.
- Filling online Application for the Examination.
- For One-time Registration, click on “Register Now” link provided in “Login” Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- One-time Registration process requires filling up of following information:
- Basic Details
- Additional Details and Contact Details
- Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- After completion of registration process, “Basic Details” can be changed only twice.
- Login to online system through your “Registration Number‟ and password.
- Click “Apply‟ link in “Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019‟ Section under “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Compete your declaration by clicking on “I agree” check box, fill up captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you and “Submit” the Application.
- Proceed to make fee paymentif you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
Last Date:- 10.01.2020
SSC CHSL 2019 – 2020 Important Dates :
|Dates for submission of online applications||03.12.2019 to 10.01.2020|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||10.01.2020 (23:59)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||12.01.2020 (23:59)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||12.01.2020 (23:59)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||14.01.2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||16 to 27 March,2020(CBE)|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||28.06.2020|
Important Link Area
|SSC CHSL Exam Notification
|Apply Link||Registration link/ Login Link|
|Syllabus||Download SSC CHSL Syllabus|
Candidates can leave their comment in the comment box given below. Don’t Hesitate to ask any query related to this post. Our Panel will try to assist you.