DSSSB Primary Teacher Admit Card 2017 Delhi SSSB TGT PGT Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2017 Download Admit Card of DSSSB Various Posts 2017 Check DSSSB Exam Date
DSSSB Primary Teacher Admit Card 2017
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has recently announce about the Recruitment of 15054 Posts for the Various Vacancies Against the Advt. No. 02/2017. A large number of Candidates filled the Online Application Form and the Candidates can submitted there Online Application form till the Last date 15.09.2017. Here the Candidates can check there recruit ment Details from the below provided link.
About Exam : All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form for the Above Vacant Post now will gave the Exam. The Exam will be Conducted Soon for all the Posts. The date will be announce on DSSSB Official website so the Candidates be in touch with the official Website.
Post Code 16/17 Examination Date : 29.10.2017
Admit Card : The Admit Card for the Above Vacant Posts will be Available Soon on the Official website of DSSSB. So All the Candidates Should Download There Admit Card from the Official website of DSSSB because without having a admit card No one Candidates will be Allowed to give the Exam. Candidates Also Can Download there Admit Card from the Below Provided Link.
Note : DSSSB has recently Holding the Recruitment of Various Posts (Post Code 14/17, 17/17 to 80/17). The Exam Exam of Rest Posts will be Conducted.
||Name Of Post||Exam Date Notice/Admit Card Availability
||Admit Card Link|
|11/17||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Announce Later||Available Soon|
|12/17||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Announce Later||Available Soon|
|13/17||Patwari||Announce Later||Available Soon|
|15/17||Special Educator||Announce Later||Available Soon|
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be Conduct in Two Phase Tier-I and Tier 2 (Only for Post Code 11/17, 12/17, 14/17)
- There will be Two Section for Each Paper; Section-A will be of 1. General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension.(20 Marks each)
- Section B will be based on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks/Questions.
Final Words : Candidates can bookmark (www.jobriya.in) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get all the latest information about any Exam, Result and Other related Information.
For More Details : http://delhi.gov.in/
Candidates can do the Comment below for any Query and Doubt regarding this post. we will assist you soon.