IBPS Clerk 2018 Recruitment Notification IBPS Clerk 2018-19 (CRP-VIII) Apply Online Important Dates Schedule IBPS Clerk recruitment IBPS CWE Clerical VIII Notification
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018-19
Latest Updated On 26.06.2018 :- IBPS Will Soon Release The Official Notification In Last Of August (Tentative). Applicants Can Check The Full Detailed Notification (When Available) From Below…….Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) Will Soon release notification for selection in 19 participating banks for posts of Clerk Phase-VIII during financial year 2018-19.
This system of Common Examination for recruitment of CWE Clerk-VIII Will Be approved by the Government of India, notified by NABARD and has the mandate of each of the 19 participating Banks (Please refer notification for list of banks). IBPS, an autonomous body registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 and a Public Trust under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, has been authorized to conduct the participating Banks are as under In Advertisement.
Details Of Vecancy :- (8000 Approx)
Age Limit (As on 01.09.2017) :- (Last Year)
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both dates inclusive)
Eligibility Criteria :- (Last Year)
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- For More Details about Eligibility Criteria Click Here: http://www.ibps.in/
Pay Scale :-
Application FEE :- (Last Year)
- Rs. 100/– for SC/ST/PWD candidates & Rs. 600 /- for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply :-
A candidate can apply for the Post of Clerk. Candidates can apply online only through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates can Apply Online for IBPS CWE VIII for Clerk’s
Important Dates (Tentative Dates)
|Preliminary Examination||08, 09, 15, 16 Of December 2018|
|Main Examination||20 January 2019|
Important Link Area
|Download Advertisement||Available Soon|
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post. Our Panel will answer your Query.