Jharkhand Police Constable Syllabus 2017-18 Exam JSSC Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2017-2018 Jharkhand SSC Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2017-18 JSSC Constable Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017
Jharkhand Police Constable Syllabus 2018
Advt. No. 08/2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is conducting “Jharkhand Constable Competitive Examination-2017” for the recruitment of Constable in Jharkhand Police. At first a Written Examination will be conducted then qualified candidates called for Physical Examination & then Medical Examination. Here we are going to intimate you to the Jharkhand Police Constable selection process, syllabus and scheme of exam.
Format Of Examination :
Written Examination (OMR Based)
- Medical Exam
Written Exam (OMR Based)
1. First Question Paper – General Knowledge
- There will be two question papers in this examination.
- First question paper will be for General Knowledge and Second question paper for Language Knowledge.
- All questions will be Objective & Multiple Choice In OMR based exam.
- First Ques. Paper – 40 Quest. (GS), 50 Quest. (Related Of Jharkhand State), 20 Quest. (General Science) & 10 Quest. (General Math) Total : 120 Questions
- 03 marks will be allotted for every right answer and 01 mark deduct for every wrong answer.
- The time duration of both paper will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- Question paper will be in Hindi only and level of questions is 10th standard.
2. Second Question Paper – Language Knowledge
- Second question paper will be divided in two Subsections.
- The First Subdivision will have 40 questions based on Hindi passage and grammar.
- In this subdivision 20 questions will be asked based on English General Knowledge and Grammar.
- In the Second Subdivision students can select any one language from these languages – Hindi, English, Urdu, Santali, Bangla, Mundari, Munda, Ho, Khadiya, Kurukh (Uraon), Kurmali, Khortha, Nagpuri, Panchpargania, Odia and Sanskrit for the exam.
- 60 questions will be asked about selected language and Literature knowledge.
- Time Duration for the Each Exam will be 02 Hours.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 01 Marks for Each Wrong Answer.
Exam Syllabus :- JSSC Jharkhand Police Constable Syllabus is given below :
General Study : Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
General knowledge of Jharkhand : major wildlife sanctuary and national park, major rivers, irrigation planning, major tourism (forts, palaces, ancient notable and natural places, caves, mausoleum etc.) Major personalities of Madhya Pradesh (political, sportsmen, artist, administration, author, litterateur, social worker etc.)
General Science : Questions are designed to test the candidate‟s general Science of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India’s scientific research.
General Mathematics : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart and Data Interpretation etc.
Language Knowledge :
Language Test : The Language test will cover Hindi/English language Questions to assess the candidate’s personality. In this paper there will be Hindi/ English Unseen Passage and Hindi/ English Grammar Question will be asking.
Regional/ Tribal language test : Candidate can select the One Language from the above given language for the exam. In this Exam the Question will be related to Language/ literature’s General Knowledge and Grammar Knowledge.
1. Measurement of height and chest :
|Sr. No.||Category||Height (Minimum)||Chest (Minimum)|
|1.||Unreserved||160 cms||81 cms|
|2.||SC||155 cms||79 cms|
|3.||ST||155 cms||79 cms|
|4.||OBC (Schedule-1)||160 cms||81 cms|
|5.||BC (Schedule-2)||160 cms||81 cms|
2. Race :
(a) For Male – 10 KM in 60 minutes.
(b) For Female – 05 KM in 40 minutes.
Only those Candidates who is Qualified in Written Exam and PET will be Called for Medical Examination. It is Compulsory to Clear this exam for Selected in Merit List.
Important Link Area :-
|Download Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
Candidates can share their queries related to Jharkhand Police Constable Syllabus 2017 in the comment box given at the bottom.