Uttar Pradesh PSC will conduct the Assistant Conservator of Forest Examination-2015 UPPSC Asst. Forest Conservator Recruitment Examination 2015-2016 UPPSC Issued Recruiting Notification 2015 to fill 24 Asst. Forest Conservator Posts
UPPSC Recruitment 2015
Advertisement No. : A-5/E-1/2015
LATEST UPDATE dated 16.01.2016 : UPPSC has issued a Notification Regarding Relaxation in Age Limit of 5 Years for Teachers of UP Basic Education Council. Read Full Notification Below……..
This advertisement is also available on the Commission website http://uppsc.up.nic.in The On-line application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly.:-
Detail of Vacancies : Asstt. Conservator of Forest :- 24 posts
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2015
Educational Qualification : A Bachelors degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelors degree in Agriculture or Bachelors degree in Engineering from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time, or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
Application Fee : After filling in the ‘Candidate Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan/I-collect. The above fee, for Examination according to the category, is as under:-
1. Unreserved (General) – Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 225/-
2. Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 225/-
3. Scheduled Caste – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-
4. Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-
5. Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
6. Dependants of the Freedom Fighters – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
7. Ex-Servicemen – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
8. Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
How to Apply : Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://uppsc.up.nic.in Online submission of application will start on 30/12/2015 and close on 30/01/2016 However last date of payment of Application Fee will be 27/02/2016.
Last Date:- 30.01.2016